NATIONALPARKS SOMALIA

Status
Not open for further replies.
So about the nationalparks of Somalia. I know it isn't like the serengeti or krugerpark but I don't want to go to some Madow country to see the big 5 if I could do the same back home. Yes I know it's far less likely to find the big 5 in Somalia than countries like chad. I really want to visit the last "wild" places in Somalia. These are the parks
Screenshot_20190322-221447_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20190322-221512_Chrome.jpg

I don't know much about it but tell what you know. Here are my questions

1 am I allowed to visit it (I am a southerner so ignore the northern ones)

2 are there still some animals roaming the place (big cats of other large mammals)

3 do you guys visited some national parks in Somalia or nature reserves.

4Was it worth it
If you did visit it please share some pictures ,videos and some knowledge

@Geeljire lotus @Yaquub @Dalmoor@sigmund@Basra@Crow@Factz @Sheikh@Abdalla @Abdi-indhoyare@Blade1@government@Mercury @abdiwarrior@Emily@Reiko@Zakaria Hussein@Daughter of samaale@Pureblood@waraabe@4head@SOMALI GENERAL @SomaliSteel @The alchemist@Cognitivedissonan ce @TheChauvinist@Geeljiremadaxweyne@sophisticate @Tenacious@Snake@Kudhufo Kadhaqaq@HalimaJ@Lamiis @Pastoralite @EDsomali@Timo Madow and proud @Timo jileec@Yungmulababy23@RichEnoughForGucci@RICH @Genesisx72@Somali psycho@SilverL @GBTarmy@jamal9@Kaiser@redpen@CaliTedesse@kobe@AussieHustler
@Karim @Sharmake shark @SAD151@Abdalla@nine@Ferrari@Reiko @Farm@Cognitivedissonance @Crow@Yusra Luuza@Tukraq @Rocca Littorio@Armadillo@Poets@Manzana@Knowles
@Somali psycho
@Cognitivedissonance
@SOMALI GENERAL
@RichEnoughForGucci
@Abdalla
@Karim @Sharmake shark @SAD151@Abdalla@nine@Ferrari@Reiko @Farm@Cognitivedissonance @Crow@Yusra Luuza@Tukraq @Rocca Littorio@Armadillo @Poets@Manzana
@Karim @Sharmake shark @SAD151@Abdalla@nine@Ferrari@Reiko @Farm@Cognitivedissonance @Crow@Yusra Luuza@Tukraq @Rocca Littorio@Armadillo @Poets@Manzana

you do know most animals did tahrib to kenya? the biggest national park was in lower juba before 1991 someone correct me if im wrong.

you do know most animals did tahrib to kenya? the biggest national park was in lower juba before 1991 someone correct me if im wrong.
That isn't true animals don't understand civil wars they would only move if there is a better habitat available but that could happen but not for the majority I think they declined because poachers (but they are gone now even poacher wouldn't go to Somalia) and our shit government to allow golf arabs to take our big cats like lions to have as pets

But I think all there populations slowly recover because of little human interaction

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Bro people on this forum are weird asf and are messed up to focus on dumb issues but not this kind of topics. If I was from those areas I'd try and help

Last edited:
If you look at past data and reserves on Somali wildlife, you'll see just how much animal diversity there was, due to the sheer variety of land Somalia boasts, from arid to forests. Humanitarian agents came during the 2 decades of war, and while Somalis were squabbling with one another, those agents, along with other African countries who only ever do things in spite of Somalia e.g. Kenya and other neighboring East African countries, took all animals of worth and value in the guise of 'protecting endangered animals from the effects of war'. Now that there is stability, animals which draw in billions of revenue to Africa are strategically positioned in only a few countries, those of which have dealt their cards right.

If you look at past data and reserves on Somali wildlife, you'll see just how much animal diversity there was, due to the sheer variety of land Somalia boasts, from arid to forests. Humanitarian agents came during the 2 decades of war, and while Somalis were squabbling with one another, those agents, along with other African countries who only ever do things in spite of Somalia e.g. Kenya and other neighboring East African countries, took all animals of worth and value in the guise of 'protecting endangered animals from the effects of war'. Now that there is stability, animals which draw in billions of revenue to Africa are strategically positioned in only a few countries, those of which have dealt their cards right.
Bastards because they ain't gonna give it ever back but let's face it they are better protected in Kenya Tanzania etc than in Somalia even if they wanted to give it back now I would be glad if farmaajo rejected it. There is definitely a small amount present in the nature reserves and nationalparks their populations just need to increase. Dont lose hope We will get our animals back (most of them), Kenya Tanzania will be overpopulated with wildlife and their populations starting to rise, we will only have to wait until they push them northwards and if Somalia has decent security and a suitable habitat it will definitely happen

Bastards because they ain't gonna give it ever back but let's face it they are better protected in Kenya Tanzania etc than in Somalia even if they wanted to give it back now I would be glad if farmaajo rejected it. There is definitely a small amount present in the nature reserves and nationalparks their populations just need to increase. Dont lose hope We will get our animals back (most of them), Kenya Tanzania will be overpopulated with wildlife and their populations starting to rise, we will only have to wait until they push them northwards and if Somalia has decent security and a suitable habitat it will definitely happen
But considering our ex cabdriver government will the security part not happen and human-animal conflicts will rise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending