National tragedy has struck somalis!! The best somali musician has announced he is quitting music. 3 days of mourning has been announced.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Dree Low, the best somali artist right now has announced he is quitting music:jcoleno: he is stranding us diasporans with squeky voiced, skinny fat prepubescent nasally voiced rappers who should be slaughtered if they try to release music. Dhibaato aan kujirnaa. This calamity and its effects will be long lasting nacalaa.:damn:

Based

VIP
How is this a national tragedy when most Somalis have never heard of this person? This raggedy lugo baasto thug quit music probably because he is a pussy.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
How is this a national tragedy when most Somalis have never heard of this person? This raggedy lugo baasto thug quit music probably because he is a pussy.
Respect this visionary man niyow:ufdup: He was a 6’5 fat guy with a deep voice, can’t you see the tragedy of him quitting? We will be left useless autotune singers, a disaster.

Based

VIP
Respect this visionary man niyow:ufdup: He was a 6’5 fat guy with a deep voice, can’t you see the tragedy of him quitting? We will be left useless autotune singers, a disaster.
All Somali artists are shit anyways. Except for Ilkacase and I'm with bro by the coffee shop

AbdiFreedom

Save 🇨🇦 from Mass Punjabi Invasion
Staff Member
dat nigga was robbing stores :icon lol: he prop quit cuz he couldn't handle the street

If that is true, whoever he is, he was clearly a bad role model for his listeners. His retirement will save many young men from being brainwashed and led astray by people like him.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
If that is true, whoever he is, he was clearly a bad role model for his listeners. His retirement will save many young men from being brainwashed and led astray by people like him.
A little bit of societal illness is needed in this dull life my friend

Nobody has heard of this euro trash music , he brought Shame to his parents I'm glad hes quitting .
Plz somalis if you want to become a rapper take that K'naan route and make positive music.