NATIONAL CATASTROPHE! Adeero tells an old head Arab preacher at Hyde park β€œArabs are racist β€œ. The old head Arab guy goes really in on Geeljires πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Based

VIP
How embarrassing. You should be ashamed of yourself Grigori for sharing this vile video everywhere. I don’t know why Somalis jump with joy when a foreigner de-humanizes us like this. Adeer’s face got compared to a constipated futo….

How embarrassing. You should be ashamed of yourself Grigori for sharing this vile video everywhere. I don’t know why Somalis jump with joy when a foreigner de-humanizes us like this. Adeer’s face got compared to a constipated futo….

Grigori and his likes are the OGs for the troll creeps. Any Somali that has a publicly embarrassing incident and they are gleefully spreading it far and wide.

@Shk_ljh”630
read the quotes you see what I mean :manny:
Don’t worry brotha we wuz arab gang in here and in the post deflecting but let’s an Oromo talk down on Somalis like this and it’s a 5 page thread here calling for the mass deportation and killings of oromos, altough I somewhat agree that this is unesscary to post, this energy is never kept the same with others, this guy could go to Somalia and be treated better than a Somali Bantu or Madibaan and given a wife too lol:dead::dead:

Djokovic

Somali Arab
Racism is haram but it’s ok because anybody that goes to this park is mentally Ill I’m not offended by anything this guy said because he’s qac

I find it quite telling that Somalis are laughing at this arab attack their own but I bet if the arab man was madow he would be attacked with racial slurs and called a slave.
big brother pop GIF by Big Brother After Dark

Yaraye

VIP
I saw this before and never shared it. Somalis need to learn to stay on code and not to spread the ceeb. these f***ing idiots :snoop::snoop:

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
Man, this one sided obsession with arabs needs to stop. They don’t care about you niggas same way yall care about them.

Trending