Nation of Islam(NOI) falsely claim to originate from Abyssinia

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you're telling me that our phenotype is the result of mixing instead of the environment in HOA?

Not sure how long we inhabited the region but I'm sure it has something to do with it as well.
Why act so surprised?
:mjlol:

I can post pics of Bi-racial Dominicans, AAs e.g that look exactly like the average Horner, since they're also in essence a mix between Eurasians/Caucasoids & Blacks/SSA peoples.

Apollo

VIP
Why act so surprised?
:mjlol:

I can post pics of Bi-racial Dominicans, AAs e.g that look exactly like the average Horner, since they're also in essence a mix between Eurasians/Caucasoids & Blacks/SSA peoples.

Idk.. in pictures they can pass, but in real life rarely. I have never confused a mixed Afro-Carribean / Cape Verdean etc for Horner. It is quite easy to tell in real life. Even without using cues like accent.

Idk.. in pictures they can pass, but in real life rarely. I have never confused a mixed Afro-Carribean / Cape Verdean etc for Horner. It is quite easy to tell in real life. Even without using cues like accent.
I've seen Bi-racial Dominicans that look less black than Negro-looking Somalis...

Apollo

VIP
I've seen Bi-racial Dominicans that look less black than Negro-looking Somalis...

The Dominican Republic is a cosmopolitan country. Some can be as low as only 15% African. All Latino countries are like Brazil with big ranges. Only places like Haiti and Bolivia have restricted ranges, but even there you can find big differences. Horners are significantly more homogeneous. Not comparable whatsoever.

There are literal White Dominicans.

The Dominican Republic is a cosmopolitan country. Some can be as low as only 15% African. All Latino countries are like Brazil with big ranges. Only places like Haiti and Bolivia have restricted ranges, but even there you can find big differences. Horners are significantly more homogeneous. Not comparable whatsoever.

There are literal White Dominicans.

The Spaniards tried their hardest to maintain racial purity over in the New World by implementing the Casta System, but most of their formal colonies are now full of Mutts...

colonization_spanish_eq3.png

Funnily, the Spaniards born in Spain looked down on the Spaniards that were born in the New World colonies.

Apollo

VIP
The Spaniards tried their hardest to maintain racial purity over in the New World by implementing the Casta System, but most of their formal colonies are now full of Mutts...

colonization_spanish_eq3.png

Funnily, the Spaniards born in Spain looked down on the Spaniards that were born in the New World colonies.

Man, I can't stand Latinos to be honest. They are incredible booty clappers for whites/Europeans.

Filipinos are also similarly coonish for whites.

Man, I can't stand Latinos to be honest. They are incredible booty clappers for whites/Europeans.

Filipinos are also similarly coonish for whites.
Mexicans seem to be the main ones that take pride in their Aztec/Mayan heritage even though they have substantial Spanish admixture.

It's usually the mixed Cubans and Dominicans that worship Euros/Spaniards and their White countrymen that have managed to maintain a predominantly Spaniard genetic heritage.

Last edited:
The majority of modern Horners shouldn't even be viewed as an aboriginal HOA population. With the exception of Omotic-speakers endemic to the highlands, most Horners are largely the descendants of a transplant group, having originally migrated from the Nile Valley.

I've always subscribed to Underhill's theory that E is East African. Remember, nothing has been proven. No theory can be proven to be absoulute fact, but it makes more sense that E is East African in origin and not Levantine. has always made more sense to me, have a read:

"Fittingly, Underhill (who originally opposed this model) is the senior author on a recent paper offering new phylogeographic evidence that could support it, including a simplifying revision of the E phylogeny, and finding two examples of underived root-types of E in Saudi Arabia [56]. This model would specify, as for mtDNA, a single exit Y lineage and two non-African descendant branches arising outside Africa. To quote: ‘Regions near but external to northeast Africa, like the Levant or the southern Arabian Peninsula could have served as an incubator for the early diversification of non-African uniparental haplogroup varieties like Y chromosome DE-YAP*, CF-P143* and mtDNA M and N molecular ancestors’ ([56], p. 66). The model also predicts that E1b1 (the main trunk of E defined by P2) probably arose in East Africa after DE backflow there.

In line with this prediction, there is now more recent evidence consistent with, firstly, only two primary branches of E1b1 (rather than three as previously thought), but also with their joint East African origin. This includes not only the E-M215 branch carrying the E-M35 sub-clade, for which latter such geographical evidence already exists, but also the other new main E1b1 branch, defined by V8 and V100. This V8/V100 stem now clearly includes the E-M329 branch, observed almost exclusively in East Africa, whereas the rest of the large African branch, previously defined by E-M2, was puzzlingly virtually absent there [51,57]. Remaining, non-P2, minority branches of E, E1b2 and E1a are also found in East Africa (as well as North Africa) [51], consistent with an ultimate E origin in East Africa....

Male backflow from Asia to Africa has been shown for non-African Y involving F and E-M35 [61], although E-M35 is likely a returnee of East African rather than Middle Eastern origin [52]. Haplogroup F backflow only accounts for 10–40% backflow and is confined to North and East Africa [61]. If, however, as suggested in §4a(iii), DE-YAP* originated just outside Africa, then technically non-African backflow in the Y locus includes E and could ultimately massively outnumber the original African Y throughout Africa, ranging from 59 per cent (rather higher than mtDNA figures cited above) in East Africa and 65–80% in South Africa, to well over 90 per cent in West Africa (data from Cruciani et al. [61]).

Out-of-Africa, the peopling of continents and islands: tracing uniparental gene trees across the map
Stephen Oppenheimer*

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3267120/

The average Somali/Ethiopian phenotype is a result of mixing between North African(Cushites) Caucasoids and Nilotes/East African Negroids.

The original East African looked Nilotic.

So it's still inaccurate.

I thought that Bantu people/Negroids are supposed to be originated from Central/West Africa, not East African?
Somali is what Proto-Levantine/Proto-Nilotic(not Negroids in which before they mix with West Africa people) is..I believe.
Otherwise, we, Somali people, would have Negroids features now ..

psyche

To each their own
I thought that Bantu people/Negroids are supposed to be originated from Central/West Africa, not East African?
Somali is what Proto-Levantine/Proto-Nilotic(not Negroids in which before they mix with West Africa people) is..I believe.

At one point everybody traces ancestry to East Africa due to homo sapiens emerging there initial.

This is what a Neolithic European woman looked like:

_106461761_mediaitem106461760.jpg

A facial reconstruction of Whitehawk Woman, a 5,600-year-old Neolithic woman from Sussex. The reconstruction is on show at the Royal Pavilion & Museum in Brighton

Many anthropologists believe that light skin came much later on in Europe.

Dr Lalueza-Fox says light-skinned Europeans emerged "much later" than once believed - possibly only in the Neolithic era when erstwhile hunter-gatherers became farmers.

The cause, he says, may have been a change in diet and lower vitamin D intake associated with this lifestyle change.

In the absence of natural vitamin D, the human skin can produce its own in contact with the Sun. But dark skins synthesise much less than fair ones, creating an evolutionary incentive for change.

In La Brana 1, Dr Lalueza-Fox and his team also found the genetic signature for blue eyes and dark hair.

While the exact hue of skin cannot be determined, the scientists say its combination with blue eyes is not found in modern Europeans today.

Associate Professor Rick Sturm from the University of Queensland was involved in the research, and says the findings are "startling".

"What we found was that the skin colour of this group was actually quite dark, or predicted to be dark from the genome sequence," he said.

"But the colour of their eyes was predicted to be light, possibly and probably blue. And that was a startling finding.

"It actually surprised me, that blue eye colour or the appearance of blue eye colour might have preceded the loss of darker skin types.

"I think it's of interest to see how humans have evolved around the globe as they've experience different environments."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.