NastyHoe (Nastexo) dirty Downfall

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
Nastexo finally exposed fully

She scammed a lot of incels and losers saying she will sell them nudes videos and things like that and eventually the girl she was catfishing as confronted her. Here’s “nastexo” crying saying she was just trying to finesse niggas out of money

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Nastexo the most ovverated burnt Somalian th0t skinny Abdis are glued to on Snap like rats. Mandem are rats wallahi.

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
Everyone knew it was fake. She was taking sextapes from the internet and saying it’s her while these tapes never showed face

I thought it was fake too so I just stopped paying attention to it then I seen malidrillnews and “nastexo” beefing all day:russ:

I thought it was fake too so I just stopped paying attention to it then I seen malidrillnews and “nastexo” beefing all day:russ:
It was obvious as hell tbh. If these people want to pay for only fans sex tapes then go to known ones. They never seen this girl. If anything this kinda confirms the 68IQ cause only retards would fall for it

EL LEETO

The all father,CEO of 2 fortune 500 companies
hah who needs some fat slob on the internet when my most recent ting is a swimwear model :hahaidiot:

Trending