Nasty Oromo Traditions

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte πŸ’ͺπŸΎπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
Apparently Oromos are swingers. :browtf:

I was talking to an older Somali gentlemen in a Somali restaurant where my Oromo girlfriend and I were ordering from. She walked in with me and instantly all the old heads started looking up. They knew right away she wasnt Somali. We ordered some Kaati Kaati and decided to sit in the waiting room. She felt a little uncomfortable with everyone eyeing us and told me she was gonna go wait in the car. I was left alone in a room full of PHD level fadhi-kudirir legends. After a few mintues I began engaging and comversating with them out of respect and I was asked if the girl i was just with was Habasha. I told them she was an Oromo and a Muslim. After the masha'allahs and their wey qurxoontahay compliments. One of the old heads hits me with, "Oromadu waa dad aad udhaqan xun-" and then he goes on to tell me they practice fornication with absolutely no kinda limitation.
Absolutely no filter whatsoever :mjdontkno:

He tells me married couples sleep with other married couples. Tells me that Oromo females will sex up any man the moment her husband is nowhere to be seen. He then goes on and says that her husband is very much aware and is also out sleeping with another woman.
Most likely also Oromo.

While he spoke to me, everyone else remained silent and kept nodding in tune with everything he said. They nodded facts wlhi.

Their Conclusion: Oromos are swingers and you shouldnt trust their women.
What do you guys think about this?

Last edited:

salma saluuni

For the thrillπŸ’ƒπŸ½
Never met one in my life so
giphy.gif

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent

I was talking to an older Somali gentlemen in a Somali restaurant where my Oromo girlfriend and I were ordering from. She walked in with me and instantly all the old heads started looking up. They knew right away she wasnt Somali. We ordered some Kaati Kaati and decided to sit in the waiting room. She felt a little uncomfortable with everyone eyeing us and told me she was gonna go wait in the car. I was left alone in a room full of PHD level fadhi-kudirir legends. After a few mintues I began engaging and comversating with them out of respect and I was asked if the girl i was just with was Habasha. I told them she was an Oromo and a Muslim. After the masha'allahs and their wey qurxoontahay compliments. One of the old heads hits me with, "Oromadu waa dad aad udhaqan xun-" and then he goes on to tell me they practice fornication with absolutely no kinda limitation. He said married couples sleep with other married couples. Tells me that Oromo females will sex up any man the moment her husband is nowhere to be seen. He then goes on and says that her husband is very much aware and is also out sleeping with another woman. Most likely also Oromo.

While he spoke to me, everyone else remained silent and kept nodding in tune with everything he said. They nodded facts wlhi.

Their Conclusion: Oromos are swingers and you shouldnt trust their woman.
:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP

I was talking to an older Somali gentlemen in a Somali restaurant where my Oromo girlfriend and I were ordering from. She walked in with me and instantly all the old heads started looking up. They knew right away she wasnt Somali. We ordered some Kaati Kaati and decided to sit in the waiting room. She felt a little uncomfortable with everyone eyeing us and told me she was gonna go wait in the car. I was left alone in a room full of PHD level fadhi-kudirir legends. After a few mintues I began engaging and comversating with them out of respect and I was asked if the girl i was just with was Habasha. I told them she was an Oromo and a Muslim. After the masha'allahs and their wey qurxoontahay compliments. One of the old heads hits me with, "Oromadu waa dad aad udhaqan xun-" and then he goes on to tell me they practice fornication with absolutely no kinda limitation.
Absolutely no filter whatsoever :mjdontkno:
He tells me married couples sleep with other married couples. Tells me that Oromo females will sex up any man the moment her husband is nowhere to be seen. He then goes on and says that her husband is very much aware and is also out sleeping with another woman. Most likely also Oromo.

Their Conclusion: Oromos are swingers and you shouldnt trust their woman.

Skjermbilde 2020-11-25 kl. 16.34.27.png

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
Niggas dont you do the same? How are you any different than Oromo swingers? The fact that your disgusted by this is hypocritical in every way. :mahubowtf: