NASTY co worker.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
I can not believe this happened to me.
I was sitting down eating my morning tea during my break sitting next to my Muslim co-worker, then this raw eating Ethiopian co-worker comes and massages my Muslim co-worker's neck. I ask the raw eating ethiopian hyena if she could also give me a good massage too, she replies "no, I don't give massages to Muslims" the Hindu guy on the other side of the room laughs so does she and the Muslim girl. I tell her "you know she's Muslim too" and she replies, "I like her because she doesn't wear the hijab" .

I was surprised because I normally react to things like that, but I kept my cool and I was calm and ignored what she said. I was sad though how the Muslim girl was laughing too. We have such a weak ummah I am not surprised.

Last edited:
I was sitting down eating my morning tea during my break sitting next to my Muslim co-worker, then this raw eating Ethiopian co-worker comes and massages my Muslim co-worker's neck. I ask the raw eating ethiopian hyena if she could also give me a good massage too, she replies "no, I don't give massages to Muslims" the Hindu guy on the other side of the room laughs so does she and the Muslim girl. I tell her "you know she's Muslim too" and she replies, "I like her because she doesn't wear the hijab" .

I was surprised because I normally react to things like that, but I kept my cool and I was calm and ignored what she said. I was sad though how the Muslim girl was laughing too. We have such a weak ummah I am bot surprised.

I'm sorry to hear this happened to you. That sounds completely inappropriate and out of line.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴

I was surprised because I normally react to things like that, but I kept my cool and I was calm and ignored what she said. I was sad though how the Muslim girl was laughing too. We have such a weak ummah I am not surprised.
Man you should've told her that 60% of Ethiopians are Muslim. I mean you have receipts if she starts calacaaling :dead:

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
If she’s Ethiopian she smells of onions so her stinky Hindu coworker probably gets along as he relates ! She is jealous of your cleanliness, tell her make wudhu daily and she too will not smell like shit

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
And he is even a Hindu subhanallah you don't even have a high standard when you want to be touched it makes it even worse that it is not Muslim (not Shiite) or Christian or Jew, you want to degrade yourself even further when committing a sin and you let him insult Islam on top of all this.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
And he is even a Hindu subhanallah you don't even have a high standard when you want to be touched it makes it even worse that it is not Muslim (not Shiite) or Christian or Jew, you want to degrade yourself even further when committing a sin and you let him insult Islam on top of all this.
Naya are you doqon, it is a she i am talking about.