Nasri Warsame attacks Canadian sheikh

he’s indirectly dividing his base supporters by getting involved in Somali politics. If he could at least hold his tongue until after the election there’d be no harm.

somalis bringing qabil nonsense to the west.

he keeps it real

I don't the problem is his viewpoints on issues facing the Somali community in the US. But rather what @Pastoralist mentioned. Getting involved in the divisive nature of Somali politics may end up costing his political pursuits. It's better for him to completely stay out of it to be on the safer side.

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
I don't the problem is his viewpoints on issues facing the Somali community in the US. But rather what @Pastoralist mentioned. Getting involved in the divisive nature of Somali politics may end up costing his political pursuits. It's better for him to completely stay out of it to be on the safer side.
Agree. He is killing own chances with blunders

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Nasri deleted the post, but the tweet had the mugshot of Abdi Hersy and said that he's wanted in the US for sexual assault along with mentioning something else.
Shouldve screenshotted it he went on a tirade against the noble Sheikh. This guy hatred for D block runs deep

Shouldve screenshotted it he went on a tirade against the noble Sheikh. This guy hatred for D block runs deep

Last time I checked him, Abdi Hersy said that Somalis should not be divided as this tactic may create a precedent by eliminating other Somalis from political aspirations in the future. And told people to vote for him if he wished to seek office, especially as he's put against an Ajnabi.

He even excused whatever Nasri may have said online in the past, since he's still young and may have regretted things and advised him to think carefully about digital footprint. This was from a youtube video a month ago. Don't know what transpired between them since then.

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Last time I checked him, Abdi Hersy even said that Somalis should not be divided as this tactic may create a precedent by eliminating other Somalis from political aspirations in the future. And told people to vote for him if he wished to seek office, especially as he's put against an Ajnabi.

He even excused whatever Nasri may have said online in the past, since he's still young and may say things he later regretted and advised him to think carefully about digital print. He said this in a youtube video a month ago. Don't know what transpired between them since

Abdi Hirsy defended him only to be slapped in the face HAG abaal maleh

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
The riot had a silver lining, the mooryaan was trying to trick people with Somalinimo. But you can't trick us with that nonsense. You can use it on soft hearted people like Marehan or Leelkase. We knew what he was even before he was born. Minnesota is Puntland.

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
Last time I checked him, Abdi Hersy said that Somalis should not be divided as this tactic may create a precedent by eliminating other Somalis from political aspirations in the future. And told people to vote for him if he wished to seek office, especially as he's put against an Ajnabi.

He even excused whatever Nasri may have said online in the past, since he's still young and may have regretted things and advised him to think carefully about digital print. This was from a youtube video a month ago. Don't know what transpired between them since then.

my whole thinking as well rather this guy than random pakistani lady. If this recent arrived guy wins I hope it motivates other somalis to be more involved in community and politics. His Bio doesn't even say what he does for a living or his education, but I am sure this postions 100k salary will be big step up. Money will stay in somali community and if does bad job we vote him out in 2 years

There are so many engineers doctors lawyers businessmen here but they so busy they dont think to run for office. Stuff like this will good for next gen and we should vote for our people and more qualified candidates will step up

my whole thinking as well rather this guy than random pakistani lady. If this recent arrived guy wins I hope it motivates other somalis to be more involved in community and politics. His Bio doesn't even say what he does for a living or his education, but I am sure this postions 100k salary will be big step up. Money will stay in somali community and if does bad job we vote him out in 2 years

There are so many engineers doctors lawyers businessmen here but they so busy they dont think to run for office. Stuff like this will good for next gen and we should vote for our people and more qualified candidates will step up

Yeah, I understand where you're coming from. But why are you speaking in third person? 😂 We need you to run for office and pave the way for the next generation. You got all of those qualities and beyond. Don't let us down sxb. I'm willing to help with your political campaign, if it's enough incentive for you 😅

Whoever doesn’t like this guy’s antics must remember that he’s being honest for a politician. That’s rare, well at least since trump anyways. He’s not a wolf in sheeps clothing, but rather he’s showing his fangs for all to see.

better one Somali than cajnabi who may not have any of our interests at all.

Trending

Latest posts