Nasheeds

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
I really enjoy listening to nasheeds. They are so beautiful and bring peace to mind and soul. This is meant to be a nasheed thread where we can post nasheeds in various languages. I'll start with one about Ramadan:

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Another one about Ramadan, joyful and educational for children. It is also in the Bosniak language, but there are subtitles:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Here is a famous somali older nasheed. Basically praising the prophet muhammad s.a.w
The kid nasheed so cute

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
I love this ramadhan festival one. I play it for my siblings instead of songs they would listen to instead. Idk their
ethnicity. Just found theyre from Ghana

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Nasheed about Bilal, the first to call to prayer on the order of prophet Muhammad (pbuh) may Allah Subhanahu wa ta'ala grant him Jannah...

Somalis are the only group of people who try hard to approbate and embrace the Arabic culture. Without physically being tortured. They're Arabnizing themselves without being subjected to do so. No one is forcing them to change their culture, yet they do. Is it self hate? Why would you throw away your culture to embrace another? f*ck this Nashid bullshit

Heyyall

Just keeping it real
Somalis are the only group of people who try hard to approbate and embrace the Arabic culture. Without physically being tortured. They're Arabnizing themselves without being subjected to do so. No one is forcing them to change their culture, yet they do. Is it self hate? Why would you throw away your culture to embrace another? f*ck this Nashid bullshit
They want us to sing Arabic now the Quran wasn’t enough
:chrisfreshhah:

Trending