NASA Astronaut - "We can't go back to the Moon, We Destroyed the Technology"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those with LSD go to 1:50 in the clip

Transcript

"I'd go to the moon in a Nanosecond, but the Problem is that we no longer have that technology to do that anymore, we used to have it, but we destroyed it and it's a painful process to build it back again, but going to Mars should be on of the next series of steps that we will take "

:mjlol:

The best part is when he said "the only limits to human future is in our own imagination" the occultist Satanist is basically mocking his dupe subjects said with that goofy smile.

This isn't the only thing they have destroyed or lost
, the same happened to the supposed tapes they lost after robbing the public of 30 billion for this hoax.

Moon landing tapes got erased, NASA admits

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-nasa-tapes-idUSTRE56F5MK20090716

Neither is this the only hoax they have done, even the Museums the satanist Astronauts handed the supposed moon rocks in the 60's have come out saying they are fake after they did testing recently, they paid millions for putrefied wood.

Fake Dutch 'moon rock' revealed

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/8226075.stm

@simulacrum @VixR @Rorschach @Asma @TooMa'aan @TekNiKo @Prince of Lasanod @XamarCade @OmarLittle @SuldaanGuled@cantspeak @Canuck @shan-futo-le @Guysensei @xisaabiye @TSP @Unstable @McLovin

:deadpeter:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Now they are trying to scam us again with Mars swindle kkkk

The atheists here probably registered for Mars One :heh:

I love the moon landing excuses though
"
1) When the astronauts are putting up the American flag it waves. There is no wind on the Moon.

The flag is held up by a horizontal bar and simply moves when it is unfurled and as the pole is being fixed into position by the astronauts. The flagpole is light, flexible aluminium and continues to vibrate after the astronauts let go, giving the impression of blowing in the wind."

flag-waving-on-the-moon-o.gif

:damn:

lol. did someone ask him why they had to 'destroy' that technology? What shocks me the most isn't even their lies, it's how the xoolo populace eat it up.

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
They cant pass Van Allen Belt now because of the dangerous radiation but they managed to land on the moon 6 time with beat up tarniig with primitive electronics

960_sequential_controller_pcb-2.jpg

:mjlol::chrisfreshhah:
And Some people still believe them :kodaksmiley:

SuldaanGuled

Rag waa shaah dumarna waa sheeko.
I always found it really hard to simply accept that they landed on the moon given the technology of the day. I mean why haven't they ever gone back despite the advancements in technology over the last few decades ?

If the moon landing was fake, the Soviet Union would have exposed it by now. The Americans and the Russians were in a competition with each other regarding space exploration. The Russians would love nothing better than to expose the Americans , but they couldn't.

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
If the moon landing was fake, the Soviet Union would have exposed it by now. The Americans and the Russians were in a competition with each other regarding space exploration. The Russians would love nothing better than to expose the Americans , but they couldn't.

Who do you think funded the soviet union space program ? The soviet were broke why would they expose their masters.
The competition thing was a show a facade. You should read up on Apollo–Soyuz.

Genie

The last suugo bender
NASA you sketchy piece of shit , i wonder why the US spends billions on a freud to keep up the act i would presume and these idots fall for it every damn time , and now what mars???? i wonder how much they paid Elon musk to a aid with the charade.

Who do you think funded the soviet union space program ? The soviet were broke why would they expose their masters.
The competition thing was a show a facade. You should read up on Apollo–Soyuz.

In all the analysis of the cold war by experts, I've never heard it being referred to as a facade, does that include the Cuban missile crisis and the Vietnam war?

NASA you sketchy piece of shit , i wonder why the US spends billions on a freud to keep up the act i would presume and these idots fall for it every damn time , and now what mars???? i wonder how much they paid Elon musk to a aid with the charade.

The world is waking up slowly, I am seeing this great shift taking place in this forum among the Somali's.

They got paid 30 billion for this and lost all the tapes and the moon rocks they brought back were exposed by Museums as fake.

I bring mainstream establishment news sources and the video clip of the guy saying this on record, and people are still making excuses for them

I never deeply understood the verse "they have eyes but they cannot see" references in the Quran until I joined this forum. :mjlaugh:

Last edited:

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
You don't even need a video to know it's fake. Logically, How can your first thought after landing on the moon be to plant the American Flag:russ:

Those with LSD go to 1:50 in the clip

Transcript

"I'd go to the moon in a Nanosecond, but the Problem is that we no longer have that technology to do that anymore, we used to have it, but we destroyed it and it's a painful process to build it back again, but going to Mars should be on of the next series of steps that we will take "

The best part is when he said "the only limits to human future is in our own imagination" the occultist Satanist is basically mocking his dupe subjects said with that goofy smile.

This isn't the only thing they have destroyed or lost
, the same happened to the supposed tapes they lost after robbing the public of 30 billion for this hoax.

Moon landing tapes got erased, NASA admits

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-nasa-tapes-idUSTRE56F5MK20090716

Neither is this the only hoax they have done, even the Museums the satanist Astronauts handed the supposed moon rocks in the 60's have come out saying they are fake after they did testing recently, they paid millions for putrefied wood.

Fake Dutch 'moon rock' revealed

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/8226075.stm

@simulacrum @VixR @Rorschach @Asma @TooMa'aan @TekNiKo @Prince of Lasanod @XamarCade @OmarLittle @SuldaanGuled@cantspeak @Canuck @shan-futo-le @Guysensei @xisaabiye @TSP @Unstable @McLovin

:deadpeter:
What do u think about the new 7 earth like planets that's over 200trillions miles away NASA discovered? Very interesting huh?

"Jesus H Christ in a chicken basket", "We cannot believe you are on the fucking moon."

:russ::deadmanny:
Basically the Americans planted the flag to flex on Russia, Russians got upset and had to convince there ppl they can land on the moon too, once Russia found out that the Americans lied, they had to lie AS Well to calm there ppl.

So basically it's a one huge expensive as lie that the Americans and Russians created to flex on each other, and they are forced to keep on paying billions to there "research scientist " to shut them up.
606px-AX-5-spacesuit.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending