Naruto was really dragged out and is overrated

The series had 720 episodes which spanned my entire childhood, it could have been done in 400 episodes without filler. It has horrible female character development, a shitty sequel called Boruto which is practically unwatchable. Is there anything redeeming about this series. They did Rock Lee dirty in the series, he is pretty much a background character in all of Shippudden. You have Orochimaru who uses little kids as vessels, manages to come back to life so easily, has done war crimes against humanity and is allowed to live a peaceful live with no consequences.

I love Naruto but i do know that series itself had bunch of mistakes aka typical shounen formulas like friendship bullshit, MC and his rival only get stronger while side characters become fodders, asspulls powers as well as lousy and nonsense romantic relationships except maybe shika and temari's. its like that Naruto got boner thinking about Sasuke and responding Hinata's confession like three years later. Naruto's villains became some dbz aliens when approaching the ending... man Itachi should've stayed evil..Naruto peaked around Pain Arc but afterward..to put it simply, its rushed asf.:meleshame:

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I felt the same way. It was a good show but it was way too childish. The movies were all WAY better than the actual series

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
I'm more shocked that Naruto had 720 episodes and he only learned 3 jutsus

1. Rasengan
  2. Shadow Clone
  3. Sage mode
waa yaab:faysalwtf:

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
The series had 720 episodes which spanned my entire childhood, it could have been done in 400 episodes without filler. It has horrible female character development, a shitty sequel called Boruto which is practically unwatchable. Is there anything redeeming about this series. They did Rock Lee dirty in the series, he is pretty much a background character in all of Shippudden. You have Orochimaru who uses little kids as vessels, manages to come back to life so easily, has done war crimes against humanity and is allowed to live a peaceful live with no consequences.
One piece is better. Fight me. The Boruto manga is WAY better. The ending of Shippudden was bad and I wish Madara was the final villain. Kaguya was slightly better in the anime because they tried to flesh out of background and motivations. The Chunin Exams and Rescue arc are my favorites. Choji’s fight was underrated.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Anything after Chuunin exams is where it becomes another below average shounen

Rageedi

Life | Liberty | Property
On god it was trash and the same goes with One piece, Bleach, my hero academia and other shounen animes. The only shounen I rate are Hxh and Fullmetal alchemist

Trending