Naqshbandi Sufis Copy Rafidi Shirk and Extremism (Ghuluw)

Liban89

Maqal herder | Burco boodhweyn.
Wahhabis are like Oprah when it comes to kicking muslims out of millah, you get kufr and you get kufr and you get one ... Everybody gets KUFR. 😁

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Wahhabis are like Oprah when it comes to kicking muslims out of millah, you get kufr and you get kufr and you get one ... Everybody gets KUFR. 😁
Notice the Saudi agent never attacks Wahabbis destroying Islamic sites like the House of Khadijah r.a

Calling onto Ali R.A is kufr tho, how about stop using buzzwords and address the sufis doing shirk
Shirk cannot be shirk without Intentions and beliefs. What they’re doing is Istigatha, calling upon the saints as a form of intercession with the belief that help comes from Allah alone. Islamic scholars have differed upon this practice. Most Islamic scholars say it’s haram (as a layman, I follow this opinion), however, some Islamic scholars have permitted the practice like Imam Suyuti, Imam Nawawi, Imam Ghazali, Imam Subki and many others. Did Imam Subki, Suyuti or Nawawi endorse Shrik? Are you going to Takfir them? I have proof if you want.

Uninformed “Salafis” like @Omar del Sur need to research the most basic of issues before accusing Muslims of Shirk or embarrassing themselves on here. If you’re doubtful about the practice then it’s best to refrain from speaking about it.

Last edited:
Either everyone who said claimed I'm a Saudi agent was lying or MBS is paying me to promote a campaign against Communism in Peru.

btw notice the mistake I made here... I mistakenly mentioned MBS as the Saudi leader... so I didn't even correctly name the leader of Saudi Arabia... I'm an agent of Saudi Arabia but I make such a basic mistake on who is their leader? the truth is I barely pay any attention to the Saudi government so I didn't even get the name of their leader right.

at this point, I don't think @TekNiKo even believes I'm a Saudi agent.... does TekNiKo really think the Saudi government has been paying me to promote a campaign against Communism in Peru? I'm sure TekNiKo isn't naïve enough to believe his own lie about me.

for those who don't think it's okay to lie and say things they probably don't even believe for their own aims.....

what happened to my anti-Muslim Brotherhood campaign?

I was attacking them and then suddenly I dropped the issue because I became more preoccupied with the situation in Peru.

so I work for Saudi but I pause the anti-Muslim Brotherhood campaign to focus on Communism in Peru?

now that I think about it, I'm kind of honored... if the "Omar del Saudi" theorists are correct, I must be playing ten-dimensional chess

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst
VIP
Shirk cannot be shirk without Intentions and beliefs. What they’re doing is Istigatha, calling upon the saints as a form of intercession with the belief that help comes from Allah alone. Islamic scholars have differed upon this practice. Most Islamic scholars say it’s haram (as a layman, I follow this opinion), however, some Islamic scholars have permitted the practice like Imam Suyuti, Imam Nawawi, Imam Ghazali, Imam Subki and many others. Did Imam Subki, Suyuti or Nawawi endorse Shrik? Are you going to Takfir them? I have proof if you want.

Uninformed “Salafis” like @Omar del Sur need to research the most basic of issues before accusing Muslims of Shirk or embarrassing themselves on here. If you’re doubtful about the practice then it’s best to refrain from speaking about it.
If they believe help comes from Allah alone to begin with, why use intercessions?

If they believe help comes from Allah alone to begin with, why use intercessions?
That’s a good question and I would agree with you, we should call upon Allah alone for all our affairs.

As for those who call upon the messenger ﷺ or the wali as a form of intercession, they believe that because of their righteousness, it’s possible that they can make dua on our behalf or help us only with the permission of Allah. I disagree with them but they quote ulema (big names) to support their practices.

TekNiKo

VIP
Wahabis dont know the difference between interceding on behalf due to status and aqeedahm no sufi believes these saints can do anything without Allah.

Proof please. The whole idea of islam is Tawheed. Calling upon someone else kinda defeats that purpose even if you believe help ultimately comes from Allah . It came to correct the Christians who were seeking help through saints. Asking someone who is alive to make dua for you is okay but from dead people makes no sense.

That’s a good question and I would agree with you, we should call upon Allah alone for all our affairs.

As for those who call upon the messenger ﷺ or the wali as a form of intercession, they believe that because of their righteousness, it’s possible that they can make dua on our behalf or help us only with the permission of Allah. I disagree with them but they quote ulema (big names) to support their practices.
How is that any different from christians who seek help through saints?

TekNiKo

VIP
They are dead, they cant do anything its like asking a tree to help you
Has nothing to Do with that its because Allah love them and their dua would maybe be more accepted. Learn the maqaam stations and maybe you would know why

Trending