Naming and Shaming Ethiopia agents!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gbyallmeans

Yuusuf direed Founding Father of Ahlu-naar
Guys lets make this Thread Stick with naming and shaming those ethiopian stooges who work against the Somali interest all in the name of Treacherous stooging Dabadhalifnimo.

1. Sh .Maxamed Idiris (The Half Xabashi Tigriyan Sheikh Blatantly says Qalbi dhagax handed himself over even when emerging pictures says otherwise and statements from qalbi dhagax family saying also otherwise, and this Pig called sheikh even says Ethiopia is our master and brother, just listen to the dude below, unbelievable!)

2. Salaad Cali Jeele ( aka BeesoJecel This treacherous snake says Qalbi Dhagax is a ethiopian not Somali citizen)

3. Sanbaloolshe (Head of NISA, reports are emerging he cohooted with Farmaajo and Kheyre in selling Somali Nationalists to Ethiopia for pennies by being the Head Executioner).

Last edited:

Gbyallmeans

giphy.gif

So guys how do you see these traitors popping out from nowhere???

@Inquisitive_ @Duke of Bohol @XamarCade @waraabe @Prince Abubu @Bahal @Lord Flacko @Lordilord @Cadmus

Last edited:

Gbyallmeans

Why don't you add siilaanyo, gaas and the rest?

They kept their mouth shut, unlike these traitors (pictures above) who spew blatant lie against the people about mujahid Qalbi dhagax of him surrendering himself to Ethiopia as an Ethiopian citizen, while emerged pictures says otherwise.

Guys lets make this Thread Stick with naming and shaming those ethiopian stooges who work against the Somali interest all in the name of Treacherous stooging Dabadhalifnimo.

1. Sh .Maxamed Idiris (The Half Xabashi Tigriyan Sheikh Blatantly says Qalbi dhagax handed himself over even when emerging pictures says otherwise and statements from qalbi dhagax family saying also otherwise, and this Pig called sheikh even says Ethiopia is our master and brother, just listen to the dude below, unbelievable!)

2. Salaad Cali Jeele ( aka BeesoJecel This treacherous snake says Qalbi Dhagax is a ethiopian not Somali citizen)

3. Sanbaloolshe (Head of NISA, reports are emerging he cohooted with Farmaajo and Kheyre in selling Somali Nationalists to Ethiopia for pennies by being the Head Executioner).

This is a good idea for a thread, but I can't like it because you stated that Farmaajo and Khayre are guilty before we have evidence.

Otherwise the rest is on point and i'm here for naming habashi agents all day err day.

Gbyallmeans

This is a good idea for a thread, but I can't like it because you stated that Farmaajo and Khayre are guilty before we have evidence.

Otherwise the rest is on point and i'm here for naming habashi agents all day err day.

Brother i said ''Emerging reports'', besides the SFG is responsible of its employees action, negligence is not an excuse.

Brother i said ''Emerging reports'', besides the SFG is responsible of its employees action, negligence is not an excuse.
I read over the "emerging reports." All good.

I just want this press conference to happen. Then we'll all know what's up.

Going back to habashi agents, time to name and shame.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Fake nationalist spotted. People like OP only mention "ethiopian agents" when it suits their agenda. They're Qabilists to the core hiding behind nationalism.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
Shaming isnt enough, one of my life goals is to kill atleast 30 amxaaros (they've killed all my awoowes brothers):gunsmiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending