Namibia. Underated.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Eedo needs dhaqan celis. I suspect she has even crossed the line and married an cadaan man after these troubling statements she has made.

I saw Eedo @Basra in Galkacyo telling miskeen ppl to purchase some cake instead of bread.

She was really living up to her profile picture.

:farmajoyaab:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
If you guys want an example of a decently-run majority Bantu country, I suggest reading about Botswana.

They have one of the fastest growing per-capita income growth rates in the world and a high HDI index which has transformed them into an upper-middle income country. They also have a negligible foreign debt, have the highest credit rating in Africa and have two years of imports worth of foreign exchange reserves.

They still have problems such as having a severe HIV epidemic and not providing free education but are in large part an economic success story.

How come i never heard about Namibia? It is neighbor to the curse South Africa, yet this below video shows how different and amazing this country is.

Maybe its this way because it was colonized by Germans who are the Best of Europeans.

They literally have small population, cities is super clean, country very organized. The Namibians look like South Africans but evolved and more kinder in face.

What is even more shocking is --Foreigners are not present there?? How come? Something is not right here.

Africa's Most Underrated Country-NAMIBIA - YouTube
German? :susp:those nigga who cut off their colony heads to test evolution theory I must be wrong but worshipping past Germany is like loving shaytaan those kaffēr got lucky south Africa colonized them

If you guys want an example of a decently-run majority Bantu country, I suggest reading about Botswana.

They have one of the fastest growing per-capita income growth rates in the world and a high HDI index which has transformed them into an upper-middle income country. They also have a negligible foreign debt, have the highest credit rating in Africa and have two years of imports worth of foreign exchange reserves.

They still have problems such as having a severe HIV epidemic and not providing free education but are in large part an economic success story.
Damn I wanted to mention Botswana but you were too quick. :liberaltears:

looool
Namibia is one of the most unequal countries in the world. There is a huge wealth difference between white namibians and black namibians.
And Germans are not "the best europeans", they commited the 20th century's first genocide in Namibia.

Trending

Latest posts