Name of the Amirs and Rulers of Harar,Awfat and Adal

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Found this interesting book at the library and I thought I will share it wih you guys, it looks like the name of these rulers sound very un-Somali.

If Ahmed Guray and Nur Ibn Majahid were infact Somalis do you think they will let a guy named "Uthman Al-Habashi" to take over their throne?:kanyehmm:
Snapchat-2034284051.jpg
Snapchat-730599097.jpg

Reference: Monarchs Rulers Dynasties and Kingdoma of the World.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
Found this interesting book at the library and I thought I will share it wih you guys, it looks like the name of these rulers sound very un-Somali.

If Ahmed Guray and Nur Ibn Majahid were infact Somalis do you think they will let a guy named "Uthman Al-Habashi" to take over their throne?:kanyehmm:
View attachment 129286View attachment 129287

Reference: Monarchs Rulers Dynasties and Kingdoma of the World.
al-Habashi was Nur ibn Mujahid's slave who took over rule. Talha was Ahmed Gurey's cousin grandson.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Proof that he was Somali or MX? There is plenty of proof posted on this forum. If you can't even do a quick search then you have no business discussing history. Iska soco yarow.

You lot amaze me, can you proof he was even Somali?:comeon:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Last edited:
The truth is no one knows what he was, Somalis don't even know what happen 100 years ago yet alone a half a century ago.

James Dahl
mhiQ1AW.gif
So? It's accurate. Nur ibn Muijahid is my relative. His stories/tariikh have been passed down the generations. Waa nin la yaqaano. Instead of worrying about his lineage, worry about your own and your terrorist clan.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
So? It's accurate. Nur ibn Muijahid is my relative. His stories/tariikh have been passed down the generations. Waa nin la yaqaano. Instead of worrying about his lineage, worry about your own and your terrorist clan.

Xaarle,stop bringing your cuqudad into each thread you weirdo, you can claim him all you want but there is no single proof that he was Somali yet alone your tribe.

Please stop this lame history revision untill you get hold of a legit source, I understand your people's history started in 1969 and you want build a sense of pride for your selves but damn atleast bring a sold proof instead of embarrassing yourself.

Xaarle,stop bringing your cuqudad into each thread you weirdo, you can claim him all you want but there is no single proof that he was Somali yet alone your tribe.

Untill you get hold of a legit source please stop this lame history revision, I understand your people's history started in 1969 and you want build a sense of pride for your selves but damn atleast bring a sold proof instead of embarrassing yourself.
Me? Cuqdad? :russ::russ:
That's rich coming from you. Your whole existence on here is to talk shit about other clans. Orod meel iska farayso. Preferably on the floor because we know kursiga wuu kala jabayaa. You're embarrassing yourself.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Me? Cuqdad? :russ::russ:
That's rich coming from you. Your whole existence on here is to talk shit about other clans. Orod meel iska farayso. Preferably on the floor because we know kursiga wuu kala jabayaa. You're embarrassing yourself.

So instead of posting a proof a personal insults is all you could come up with, typical kid, yariisey take your cuqdad else where.

Trending

Latest posts