Name a race of people you’ve never met

Status
Not open for further replies.

samaalewarrior

Cushitic general
I never met a Melanesian :manny:(Papuan, Solomon Islander vanuatuan etc), I’ve literally met a person of every racial group but Melanesian

Last edited:
I've never met a Hispanic, Polynesian, Aboriginal and nativeamerican.

Oh and I've never spoken to a North American, Westafrican, and Carribean before IRL, but that's not a race.

Nah not nationalities or ethnic groups I mean races like black, white, middle eastern, native american, polynesian etc

You Americans and your racial terminology are weird. But anyways, I'll play along. I've never met Polynesians, Native Americans or Aboriginals.

samaalewarrior

Cushitic general
No, I mean that asking for races is weird. Canadian white isn't the same as French white for instance. Asking for ethnicity is much better than races.
Yea ik it’s better asking for people’s ethnicity as opposed to race, but I made this thread to find out the races people on here never met instead of ethnicity because there’s a bunch of people of different ethnicities people on here never met so they’d have to name hundreds, asking for a race they never met would be shorter

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I want to bang an abriginal from austraila with blonde hair blue eyes waji madow nacaala pour hennessy on the ride her till oblivion.

Status
Not open for further replies.