Nairobi vs Addis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
While we blow each other up in Mogadishu everyone else is debating Nairobi vs Addis which is more developed and beautiful :snoop:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Honestly, I'm also tired of this qabil bashing and Somalis constantly degrading each other and flexing at each other but can't flex towards foreigners. It's petty wallahi. Why can't we make money together peacefully? I mean we call all be winners together, right?

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
When the civil war happens and the Amharas and Oromos fight over Addis Ababa...

They are gonna make the dagaalki afarta bilood look like childsplay

Shaolin23

Mogadishu and Kismayu have the potential to rival any African capital look at what the Bantus did with Dar es Salam s don’t appreciate life:nahgirl:

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Once upon a time Mogadishu was the best East African Capital city of the horn.

To see Nairobi and Addis surpassing Mogadishu is just humiliating.

Shaolin23

Once upon a time Mogadishu was the best East African Capital city of the horn.

To see Nairobi and Addis surpassing Mogadishu is just humiliating.
s are cursed wandering around other people’s capitals like Gypsies but can’t develop their own they are starving when are they gonna have humble pie :manny:

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
s are cursed wandering around other people’s capitals like Gypsies but can’t develop their own they are starving when are they gonna have humble pie :manny:

Yeah fam I seen Somalis faaning about going to Nairobi and Addis every time in the West.

But not Mogadishu.

Are they sane?

Egyptians vs s

The Cairo Metro is the rapid transit system in Greater Cairo, Egypt. It was the first of only two full-fledged metro systems in Africa and only four in the Arab world.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cairo_Metro

images

Honestly, I'm also tired of this qabil bashing and Somalis constantly degrading each other and flexing at each other but can't flex towards foreigners. It's petty wallahi. Why can't we make money together peacefully? I mean we call all be winners together, right?
Same here bro i used to hate certain qabils last year but now i realised this is divide and conquer by the foreign powers they dont wanna see us somalis rise up together they are scared of our ability united

xam.jpg
xam.jpg
images.jpg

I find this place to be very beautiful imagine if somalia was stable and we renovated this place it could have been like zanzibar or marrekesh

Attachments

• xam2.jpg
    xam2.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 99

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Who cares. They are both African dirty poor streets. Sh!tholes

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
's be like once upon a time Xamar was the best city in East Africa. Ok and? We're in 2018 xoola yahow hurdada ka kaca and fix up.

Brothers fight and cities are ruined. Everything is rebuilt again.

's they rather live in the past and brag about sankooda yar. :drakekidding:
Who needs to build shit when you have small nose and flawless skin. :francis:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending