Naf Hagrasho/ Self-Sabotage

I didn’t get a notification. Thanks Hodan!

I truly love the sister for the sake of Allah. She gives great reminders see how beautiful Allah made us. I am getting my mom to listen to her as well. Maa shaa Allah

This is one I have listened to more than once. Our community needs this knowledge.

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
I didn’t get a notification. Thanks Hodan!

I truly love the sister for the sake of Allah. She gives great reminders see how beautiful Allah made us. I am getting my mom to listen to her as well. Maa shaa Allah

This is one I have listened to more than once. Our community needs this knowledge.

Apparently, you don't get notifications for tags sometimes.. 🙏

So true abaayo. I finished the playlist and want to listen again and again too. May Allah increase her in knowledge and wisdom.

And that's actually a good idea!
Maybe I should share with my hoyo too?
She'll love the reminders 🥰

So true abaayo. I finished the playlist and want to listen again and again too. May Allah increase her in knowledge and wisdom.

Do you prefer listening to your podcasts in Somali as oppose to in English?

You should. It can spark conversations and make everyone self-reflect. I even shared it with my extended family on Whatsapp. We need the info to reach everyone in our community to make a difference.

Trending

Latest posts