Happy Monday - let’s share podcasts

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
Does anyone listen to Hidden Brain? I don’t know why, but I love that man’s voice.

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
This lady's podcasts is in af soomali.
I listen to her occasionally.
Very articulate mA

Screenshot_20220620-100151_YouTube.jpg

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
May Allah reward you with goodness for sharing her podcast, Hodan. I have been listening to her for a bit now. Maa shaa Allah The sister is really wise. I love her af-Soomaali. Her voice is calming as well.

Ameeen 🙏
May He bless you more for your kind words.

Hamda Hussein is very wise indeed. I'm yet to come across a knowledgeable sister in the deen, secular and daqankeena in public platforms. Mashallah ☺️

Ameeen 🙏
May He bless you more for your kind words.

Hamda Hussein is very wise indeed. I'm yet to come across a knowledgeable sister in the deen, secular and daqankeena in public platforms. Mashallah ☺️
BaarakAllahu feeki.

Yes, she is indeed knowledgeable. May Allah increase for her beneficial knowledge. She has more stuff on her YouTube channel.

sorry, what do you mean when you say she is secular?

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
BaarakAllahu feeki.

Yes, she is indeed knowledgeable. May Allah increase for her beneficial knowledge. She has more stuff on her YouTube channel.

sorry, what do you mean when you say she is secular?

She is not secular.
I said knowledgeable in secular, deen.. meant her knowledge is broadly developed in all these fields.

Criminal, very interesting stories that are short and I like the narrator's voice.

My favorite episodes:
A bump in the night
The Mail
A reverend
baby snatchers

Trending