NACLATULAH! Vogue magazine features a Geeljire model (straight path 2 qoomu-ludhnimo)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Oh he's the guy with small ears on twitter:russ:
But mashallah he's looking as sweet as 1 day old xalwo after its heated in the microwave :lawd::ohreally:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Look at these dreadful Xaliimos @Knowles and @Blade1. You ladies haven’t seen me ( Some females here have seen my alaab a year ago. I inboxed it to a xaliimo but she proliferated it ) yet but y’all already dismissing me for this so called model.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Why do u say he is gay????? He is just a model. I dont get the vibe he is gay, and believe me, I can smell a gay from miles. LOOOL

I didn’t say he is gay but I’m saying he is on the path to it.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Look at these dreadful Xaliimos @Knowles and @Blade1. You ladies haven’t seen me ( Some females here have seen my alaab a year ago. I inboxed it to a xaliimo but she proliferated it ) yet but y’all already dismissing me for this so called model.
But we don't want you we want the small eared guy :jaynerd:uff

Is that how it went down? I clearly remember you posting it on a thread for everyone to see or maybe I’m confused :ayaanswag:
It was a while ago :dabcasar:

Muji

VIP
5E968314-98EB-435D-873A-DE683DAD73E3.png

:lawd::lawd::ohhhdamn:

Why are guys like him rare
@xalimathe6 @zeinap83 get in here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending