NACLATULAH to TOP5 XAYAWAAN! His family fled a shithole and now stops cars at the 401 freeway to make a rap video

This bastard needs to be deported back to the shithole his mainly came from. The midget (5’2) is over his head with these stunts.
This guy Top5 really gets recognition from Toronto media outlets for acting like a uncivilized nigga :ftw9nwa:These Toronto faaraxs from Lawrence heights neighborhood chimp out and act more ghetto then mathows. It Must be the Hennessy:mjlol:

What I find ironic about Top5’s existence is the fact that his dad actually supports his music
:pachah1::drakelaugh: “Drill some more abo”

Last edited:
This guy Top5 really gets recognition from Toronto media outlets for acting like a uncivilized nigga :ftw9nwa:These Toronto faaraxs from Lawrence heights neighborhood chimp out and act more ghetto then mathows. It Must be the Hennessy:mjlol:

What I find ironic about Top5’s existence is the fact that his dad actually supports his music
:pachah1::drakelaugh: “Drill some more abo”

Sad stuff. I grew up with these xoolos and the somalis in jungle were once a close knit community with hope for the upcoming generation. The place is a shit hole now and is being gentrified

Sad stuff. I grew up with these xoolos and the somalis in jungle were once a close knit community with hope for the upcoming generation. The place is a shit hole now and is being gentrified
Yeah all jokes aside it’s pretty sad. I have a cousin in Toronto that lives in jungle, he told me he use to be neighbors with a Somali rapper from jungle named flippa who’s Top5’s cousin. And apparently he’s charged for 2 murders he previously beat a murder charge in the past and theirs rumors speculating he killed between like 3-4 people. He killed the Toronto rapper named “Murda” in retaliation for killing foolish (Top5’s brother) Theirs caadans making documentaries :bell::win: :sitdown: :faysalwtf:

Last edited:
Yeah all jokes aside it’s pretty sad. I have a cousin in Toronto that lives in jungle, he told me he use to be neighbors with a Somali rapper from jungle named flippa who’s Top5’s cousin. And apparently he’s charged for 2 murders he previously beat a murder charge in the past and theirs rumors speculating he killed between like 3-4 people. He killed the Toronto rapper named “Murda” in retaliation for killing foolish (Top5’s brother) Theirs caadans making documentaries :bell::win: :sitdown: :faysalwtf:

Murda had nothing to do with foolish

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Trending