NACLATULAH to the ruler of Dubai, the man is obsessed about his daughter’s vagina, using state security to hold them hostage

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1614264923482.png

His wife was getting dicked down by her white bodyguard, she even bought the bodyguard a house, bunch of guns and jewelry. She was evening paying for his white offsprings schooling.
She ran off with the kids to England where she now lives with her lover. He now has to pay for her upkeep in the UK while this other guy goes to town on his wife.
Honestly I feel sorry for him.

Now his daughter wants to do the same thing, blow daddy's money on her white boyfriend. Arab girls are a lot like Asian girls, they like to get sexually degraded by white guys, makes them feel liberated.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
His wife was getting dicked down by her white bodyguard, she even bought the bodyguard a house, bunch of guns and jewelry. She was evening paying for his white offsprings schooling.
She ran off with the kids to England where she now lives with her lover. He now has to pay for her upkeep in the UK while this other guy goes to town on his wife.

Now his daughter wants to do the same thing, blow daddy's money on her white boyfriend. Arab girls are a lot like Asian girls, they like to get sexually degraded by white guys, makes them feel liberated.

knowing Arab obsession with their female I bet this dude will hit the headlines. He will sent incompetent officers from his intelligence agency and they will have debacle again
giphy.gif

Keo

VIP

Wow, that explains the situation perfectly. Ileen he's had enough of being a cuck.
:ohhh:

Trending