NACLATULAH to the Indhayar. My results came back positive.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Last Monday I came down with scratchy throat which developed into a pAinful throat. I had hard time swallowing. I had unreasonable chills. I set the heater to the max. For two days Indhayar hargab used me like AMISOM uses Villa Somalia.

Alhamdulilah I then started getting better.

I can’t imagine what no vaccinated person would be dealing with.

This is a biological attack by Chibaman.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Omicron signature attack is scratchy sore throat. We are seeing the light in the tunnel guys, we are heading towards Endemic. Inshalaaah Covid will be weaker and weaker until it turns out to be a weak flu.

Did u have body aches Gri? Headaches?

Last Monday I came down with scratchy throat which developed into a pAinful throat. I had hard time swallowing. I had unreasonable chills. I set the heater to the max. For two days Indhayar hargab used me like AMISOM uses Villa Somalia.

Alhamdulilah I then started getting better.

I can’t imagine what no vaccinated person would be dealing with.

This is a biological attack by Chibaman.
Allah haku cafiyo.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Omicron signature attack is scratchy sore throat. We are seeing the light in the tunnel guys, we are heading towards Endemic. Inshalaaah Covid will be weaker and weaker until it turns out to be a weak flu.

Did u have body aches Gri? Headaches?
Slight body aches, slight headache.
my biggest issue was painful throat and shivering.

For two days Indhayar hargab used me like AMISOM uses Villa Somalia.
Scared Wake Up GIF by Hollyoaks

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I won't kick the man while he's down. I understand that people who get the vaccine do so under the pretense of averting ICU admission or long COVID. And they likely do not know of any other preventative strategies to curb either. I mostly advocate for the freedom to choose one to be inoculated or not. And for pushing for early treatment and working concomitantly with modifiable lifestyle factors to also reduce SARS-COV-2 risk. Obviously, single strategies alone do not work. :stressed:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I won't kick the man while he's down. I understand that people who get the vaccine do so under the pretense of averting ICU admission or long COVID. And they likely do not know of any other preventative strategies to curb either. I mostly advocate for the freedom to choose one to be inoculated or not. And for pushing for early treatment and working concomitantly with modifiable lifestyle factors to also reduce SARS-COV-2 risk. Obviously, single strategies alone do not work. :stressed:

Nah, let’s be honest here.

You and @Angelina were low key hoping Adeer would take an L against COVID.

:lolbron: