Naclatulah 2 the authorities of Somaliland. Instead of support'gworking folks they demoralizing them

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Once again ..ilaahay waxan ka baryayaa in Siiilaanyo tomorrow acute dementia ku dhaco

FM bixi ku dhacdo cancer of the spinal cord

May Waraabe collapse with untreatable TB

May Midget Xirsi come down with HIV from a prodtitute ge slept with the other day

May the rest of the officials come down with a cancer of the anus..

Aamiin!

Ladies and gents I'm not just cursing for no reason ..this video had forced me to do it

And you wonder why these people tahriib..

I mean imagine your a poor working entrepreneurs ..

Then spmething you use to buy for .50c is raised to $2 the next day ..this is happening bc the bastard leadership never bothered to control predatory pricing laws

menace

VIP
Lool calm down inadeer. You're acting as if Somalis would even listen to business regulations

You can't see what I can see. You are speaking from your full stomach. I am looking at a barely surviving people trying to make ends meet but are being deliberately disabled by incompetent so called Somaliland gov.

You got a lunatic Maandeeq agency bulldozing these poor people

SuldaanMethylamine

Scheming from Salaxley
You can't see what I can see. You are speaking from your full stomach. I am looking at a barely surviving people trying to make ends meet but are being deliberately disabled by incompetent so called Somaliland gov.

You got a lunatic Maandeeq agency bulldozing these poor people
I see what's going on and it's a grave injustice. However that doesn't justify habaaring the crap out of all politicians sxb

menace

VIP
You are disgrace to all justice loving ciidagale. You are excommunicated from our proud tribe. Instead of coming aboard on my habaar you are defending the leeches, the hyenas and the bastards.

menace

VIP
I'll join your liberation if you leave the hyena out of this :damedamn:

Hot carried away in my moment of infinite anger towards these bastards ...

My liberation now is solely focused on liberating the MJ Lafu Idman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts