Nacas TERRI-ALPHA! This is the best chance you had to break the bondage. The bondage of servitude to Ethiopia. You love being a collaborator

Everyone knows in the 80s as OG fought it was the isaaq SNM who translated for the habashi and collaborated.

siad barre used to arrest ONLF and even appointed an Oromo in charge of WSLF which is why OG founded ONLF

the idoor is salty as I karbashed the m1dgaan after he claimed dagaxbuur

it’s funny how on one hand Isaaq all the sudden live and own the Hawd and have many degmos in the land but all the sudden only OG is occupied

also notice how when sharing power Isaaq kids like this alcoholic scream OG is a minority and Isaaq outnumber us yet only we get colonised

caqli alcoholic EE- door:what1::what1::what1::ohlord:

Out of the 26 DDS tribes sitting on the neck of eedoor is my greatest and proudest achievement

out of 87 ethnic groups OG is one of 9 presidents of Ethiopia and has their own region. Despite the western powers giving Ethiopia billions every year and every Somali clan stabbing us in the back at least adis Abab respects me since I am the only one that fights back.

when will eedoor start fighting back and pick up weapons and fight for their phantom Hawd lands ?

langab adoon m1dgaan ah. Atleast the enemy has Been tested by my bullets.

Let me know when you create an Isaaq Hawd. Liberation Front and you get enough respect to create your own region and presidency. After all Harar with much smaller land than gaashamboo has crated their own regional presidency.

atleast ONLF has the guts to demand a referendum and made Ethiopiacome to Eriterian to sign a peace deal and agreed to referendum if we win the elections in the region

SNM EEDOOR collaborated with Ethiopia and mengustu to bring down Somalia you two faced dogs.

what has eedoor ever achieved:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

The m1dgaan eedoor I karbashed because after a long alcoholic binge he woke up to the reality dagaxbuur is a reer Isaaq Mohamed Zubeer degmo. Dude it’s the land of garad Maqtal Dahir

and SNM worked with Ethiopians to screw Somalia and has the audacity to throw rocks:damn::damn::damn:

eedoor eedoor dhaley

he is salty as we always pick I’ve the Vice President to an ciise or gadabursi when it comes to dir.

Go and fight and create the eedoor liberation front first. You cannot claim on one hand eedoor lives in the land but not colonised on the other.

hypocracy much. At least I negotiated for a referendum and fight for the land.

what have you done for the people adoonyahow ?

:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh: You ain’t lying nicca! @Teeri-Alpha soo carar you are on trial kkk

they were SNM eedoor foot soldiers getting weapons from Ethiopia to fight Somalia.

Ethiopians were fighting OG. Should I bring evidence showing how eedoor got weapons and training through out the 80s from Ethiopia ??? It will shit him up. Using phone. Let me hit the computer later Insha for documents

habashi hates OG. In fact eedoor had bases in diri daba to translate and work and trained by habashi
The habashi moved eedoor out of the Hawd as they were being attacked by ONLf so Ethiopia moved eedoor to safety to dira daba
:sass1:

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Aren't you Ethiopian yourself? Maybe ask your uncles why they collaborated with Habesha against the ONLF.
20191225_123512-jpg.85464

View attachment 138179

He still hasn't gotten over Gaashaamo.
:manny:

you can’t use this lapse of judgement against me. I’ve done it out of pure frustration.

thanks to my cousin @Removed for providing these sources to karbash i-door in another thread

i-door were always habashi dogs, remember the i-door who said a boy born in adis abab is closer to me than a boy born in xamar ?

was it the i-door egal? AUN to that idoor - despite hating that i-door i still maintained my classic Ogaden manners and wish him AUN , i bet no i-door would say that about any OG leader , they would curse him, we are superior in culture to i-door

1598017150201.png

Nacas i-door ah, it sure back fired for chatting shyt about us,

i-door were always the natural traitors,

trained, equipped and were lap dogs for the dirty raw meat eaters,

GTFOH i-door-yahow

I-door

Everyone have a blessed Friday, i wish you all a wonderful weakened

if you will excuse me, I have better things to do

i-door boy, lick my Cagdheer fingers,

OG been karbashing you since 10,000 BC and you still sit behind me in Somali Region, despite kisisng as to habashi for deades i still rule the region even though i poke them in the eyes , notice how they beg me for peace deals and ignore you

I am the opposition, the regional current leaders, the peace makers, the ones planing to conduct referendum, we made abiy Ahmed come to Eriteria to beg for peace :damn: :damn: :damn: :damn: :damn:

1598017550615.png

1598017402382.png

ONLF, Somali Region Former president Iley and Kenyan Defence Minister Uncle Yusuf haji the man who created Jubaland

Ogadens from 3 nations

The Kablalax Giant Elepehant is now focused on the all 3 nations of his realm

and Marehan wonder why they cannot defeat us unlike gal-nus and eley and hirshabele, hahahahahah warya careful what yall wish for, we have not even flexed 10% of our strategic powers

farmajo and marehan are truly clueless about geo-strategic politics and how Ogaden in Jubaland in defended form the halls of Jigjiga and nairobi by Ogaden politicians

careful, the giant elephant is awake and he may just stump on your langab ass

1598018176512.png

1598018398332.png

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@Grigori Rasputin

Ladies and gentlemen, i said I will bring forth evidence, so behold of how Isaaq AKA I-door helped the Habashi, worked with them, were trained by them to kill somalis and

even translated for the habashi dogs, @Grigori Rasputin uncles were snitches and translators

Behold the evidence

View attachment 138204 :mjohreally:

This proofs the level of cognitive decline from decades of you being colonized by your masters, Habeshis.

You’ve produced an article that is wicked in your argument. SNM was not the only one to establish a base in Ethiopia with the help of the Derg regime. There was another rebel as well. At the same time Somalia also sponsored rebel groups to overthrow the Derg.

therefore your argument is lunatic in nature and xoolonimo in making any sense.

we’re talking about your folks who are assuming position like a woman at Amsterdam’s red light district. You are flying the Ethiopian flag in your lands. You are answering to Addis Ababa like the slave you are. Your natural resources are being extracted before your eyes. Listen you little slave loving ladyboy, I am not your enemy, I am not the one using you like them ladies of the night. Go get a grip of yourself

This proofs the level of functional decline from decades of you being colonized by your masters, Habeshis.

You’ve produced an article that is wicked in your argument. SNM was not the only one to establish a base in Ethiopia with the help of the Derg regime. There was another rebel as well. At the same time Somalia also sponsored rebel groups to overthrow the Derg.

we’re talking about your folks who are assuming position like a woman at Amsterdam’s red light district. You are flying the Ethiopian flag in your lands. You are answering to Addis Ababa like the slave you are. Your natural resources are being extracted before your eyes. Listen you little slave loving ladyboy, I am not your enemy, I am not the one using you like them ladies of the night. Go get a grip of yourself
Ha ooyin dee nobody is gonna read that:mjcry:

This proofs the level of cognitive decline from decades of you being colonized by your masters, Habeshis.

Doqon xoolo, i present Evidence and all you could do is deflect by throwing insults,

I have my neck on you i-door in DDS and that makes me happy, regardless end of the day you are my lady of the night

so on one hand you claim OG is minority in the land and Isaaq live there and on one hand only we are colonised?

:what1:

Caqli i-door waa lix saac and a bag of Qaat

@Teeri-Alpha dont waste your time on dimwits who dont know the difference between ethnicity and nationality.
"Do i have to convert to orthordox christianity" kulaha.. ignoring the fact that the majority of the country is infact muslims.

Yes they were, only

and no one is talking about Somalia sponsored groups, you claim OG worked for the Ethiopians and i just showed you the adoon SNM Isaaqs were the lap dogs of the Ethiopians

so i simply proved you wrong and them smashed you and now you dare to claim SNM were not the only group supported by habashi? :snoop::damn::damn::damn:

Caqli -i-door waa qaat adict this one is low IQ i-door

we are talking which tribe OG or i-door, who WORKED for the habashi, we are not debating about other groups here,

did you even think twice before you made this thread and attacked me and my people, OG, warya?

:russ::russ::russ::damn::damn:

@Teeri-Alpha dont waste your time on dimwits who dont know the difference between ethnicity and nationality.
"Do i have to convert to orthordox christianity" kulaha.. ignoring the fact that the majority of the country is infact muslims.

I know cousin, but he is a Muppet, it boils my blood to see my people OG attacked, but you are right, he is a waste man, waa I-door end of the day, no point in wasting time, you are right wallahi

have a lovely Friday boys and girls, i am, out,

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Doqon xoolo, i present Evidence and all you could do is deflect by throwing insults,

I have my neck on you i-door in DDS and that makes me happy, regardless end of the day you are my lady of the night

so on one hand you claim OG is minority in the land and Isaaq live there and on one hand only we are colonised?

:what1:

Caqli i-door waa lix saac and a bag of Qaat

ladyboy go assume your position before Gebre Haile Michael :mjlol:

Trending