Nacala Calaykh!.....He's Even On NBA 2K?

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Taking the absolute biscuit now. The man is everywhere, since he married that Xalimo with the deformed legs....

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Tired of seeing his ass everywhere . Talk about over exposed!

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
2k20 trash anyways :browtf:

And b4 yall weirdos start coming at me I actually don't like the game itself 2k17 is GOATED

Macalin M

Out here
2k20 trash anyways :browtf:

And b4 yall weirdos start coming at me I actually don't like the game itself 2k17 is GOATED
I don’t know why but I actually have 2k20. I don’t even watch basketball. I played it quite a bit but ain’t no way I’m watching nba at 1am and shit.

so I have the game but I haven’t actually played it. I don’t know why I wasted my money on that

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
All about GTA not these weird basketball games!

Fifa , GTA or WWE2K18, maybe NBA then!

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I don’t know why but I actually have 2k20. I don’t even watch basketball. I played it quite a bit but ain’t no way I’m watching nba at 1am and shit.

so I have the game but I haven’t actually played it. I don’t know why I wasted my money on that
Ur a sheep u bought into the hype warya :russ:

You should watch the nba sxb its better than soccer and if u dont wanna stay up just watch reruns in the morning

Macalin M

Out here
Ur a sheep u bought into the hype warya :russ:

You should watch the nba sxb its better than soccer and if u dont wanna stay up just watch reruns in the morning
Yh I should start tbh. Well after corona anyways.

I actually like bball. During summer I often go chill at the court with some Of my bro’s but my local court is concrete.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
You lucky I got xbox I’d really give you the work. :wow:
Xbox uno :chrisfreshhah:Did you switch time XBOX cause you got smoked too much on PS4

I had PS1 and PS2 then I went to XBOX 360 also had PS3 btw and then I went back to PS4 didn’t want XBOX 1 :manny:

Macalin M

Out here
Xbox uno :chrisfreshhah:Did you switch time XBOX cause you got smoked too much on PS4

I had PS1 and PS2 then I went to XBOX 360 also had PS3 btw and then I went back to PS4 didn’t want XBOX 1 :manny:
I had ps2 > Xbox 360 > Xbox 1 then switched to ps4

Trending

Latest posts