Nabar iyo Naxdin bots are praying for President Ahmed Madobe's death on Twitter

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Lol, you are in a forum full of PL that laugh and celebrate when Kenya bomb Gedo.

Madoobe is a scum bag who has killed thousands of innocent Somalis and is a traitor who sides with Kenya against Somalia. Who wants Kenya steal our ocean.

I hope he dies a painfull death.
He is already in the hospital now its confirmed perhaps he is facing his final days, apparrntly its an emergency

He killed Somalis under the orders of Meles Zenawi when he was part of Liyuu Police..

He killed Somalis when he was a warlord.

He killed Somalis when he created AS.

He killed Somalis when he came riding into Kismaayo on top of Kenyan tanks.

He kills Somalis as the "Governor" of Jubbaland.
Of the thousands Somalis how many were piranhas?

GemState

36/21
VIP
Today, you'll hear Madoobe's on his deathbed, tomorrow he'll show up looking slimmer and 10 years younger than before. :mindblown:

Lol, you are in a forum full of PL that laugh and celebrate when Kenya bomb Gedo.

Madoobe is a scum bag who has killed thousands of innocent Somalis and is a traitor who sides with Kenya against Somalia. Who wants Kenya to steal our ocean.

I hope he dies a painful death.
I hate Kenya bombing my kin in gedo but I believe in Allah SWT and I won’t wish death upon nobody if people act low we conduct ourselves normally think of akhira sxb

The only terrorist is ilkoy.ar.

Only Allah kills not your langaab cuqdad.

But still another Ogaden will rule Juboyinka.

Lol, Ogadeen don't rule anything right now.

I am ashamed to say its the Kenyans that rule Kismaayo.

At least Mucalimo rules Gedo.

The rest is local rule or AS.

I hate Kenya bombing my kin in gedo but I believe in Allah SWT and I won’t wish death upon nobody if people act low we conduct ourselves normally think of akhira sxb

Allah does not like xaqq dharo.

Madoobe has caused so many problems. Someone like that it is perfectly fine to habaar them.

Beenta jooji, Gedo is not your kin.

You are from Bosaaso.

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
He killed Somalis under the orders of Meles Zenawi when he was part of Liyuu Police..

How was he part of Liyu Police serving Meles while fighting against Meles in Somalia?

How was he a warlord while fighting warlords playing huge role in the defeat that ended warlordism?

How did he create AS while he part of ICU same time Ceyro founded AS?

How did he kill somalis on top of tanks while battling AS in the bush outside human settlements?

How did he kill somalis as governor of a region while being the hero of its residents for freeing them from AS rule?

What a complete waste of sperm walle you are mentally handicapped with those ridiculous retarded claims makes me wonder if your parents are siblings, only explanation making sense :umwhat:

Acudubilaah accusations of Xaqdarro too while spreading lies and wishing death on a muslim. Mufaaq and mentally handicapped:trash:

ReerGarissa

Your feet look like two sacks of shit

madobe killed Marehans yes not somalis. Marehans are amhara originaly

Madoobe is former islamist warlord with blood on his hands. Not ordinary politician, but Somalis will back their warlord because of qabil.

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
Madoobe is former islamist warlord with blood on his hands. Not ordinary politician, but Somalis will back their warlord because of qabil.
What about Farmaajo,killing people of Gedo,Baydhabo and Mogadishu, other place.Riding his boyfriend Abiye.
Al Sayid Mujaahid Ahmed M Islaan , reer Jubaland will never find better Leader . He is x20,0000 better that handicap Faramaajo.

He is NOT even in hospital

fake news from caasimada .com a fake site

anyways, may the next Ogaden leader be like Hitler and the true exterminator of the Buuns insha Allah

may he cut of their tongues and deport them back to Dusamareeb

careful what yall wish for dear Buuns

Cagdheer cannot rule kismayo without the kenyans when they leave yall will see the reality

careful, its kenya that has stopped us exterminating you buuns, for fear the world will blame kenyan

kenya is a blessing for you, we will kill you in your thousands

careful what you wish for, buun is only safe thanks to kenyans protecting them,

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
careful, its kenya that has stopped us exterminating you buuns, for fear the world will blame kenyan

kenya is a blessing for you, we will kill you in your thousands
Ad
careful what you wish for, buun is only safe thanks to kenyans protecting them,
Not all mareexaan, reer Gedod love Jubaland and president Madoobe. Is Reer Galgaduud who lost their land in Galgaduud looking a land Gedo and Jubaland using Abiye Girlfriend FARMAAJO.
It will never happen, stop killing reer Gedod.

Trending

Latest posts