Nabar iyo Naxdin bots are praying for President Ahmed Madobe's death on Twitter

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
Can someone explain why people are against Madoobe , what did he do ? I thought Somali people liked him .

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I pray for a quick recovery for mr ahmed, Inshallah when he becomes fully healthy again I hope he realizes the importance of preserving peace and making sacrifices for the greater good of the country, for life is short but legacy lives on :)

Can someone explain why people are against Madoobe , what did he do ? I thought Somali people liked him .
Its simple it boils down to qabyalad.

A group of spoilers called walalaha galgaduud had benefited immensly from their illegal occupation of Kismaayo and its
Ahmed Madhoobe is the president of JL and not Somalia.

He has brought peace and stabilty to Kismaayo for the first time in 20 years and he deserves credit for this.But we have spoilers who are against this they are the beneficiaries of the walalaha galgaduud invaders who came to Kismaayo in the 1998 and established anarchy and disorder, killings and rape in Kismaayo, they robbed people of their belongings and grabbed their land and build villas they even forced people to flee to Kenya and other parts of Somalia. They forced people to sell their properties at gun point. They also made profit out of growing illegal drugs in jilib and jamame farms in juboyinka.

So this people in conjunction with AS want Madhoobe out. We well know Madhoobe used Kenyan Amisom to fight and remove AS from Kismaayo.
So they are trying to use Farmajo to reinstate the walalaha galgaduud in Kismaayo.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Its simple it boils down to qabyalad.

A group of spoilers called walalaha galgaduud had benefited immensly from their illegal occupation of Kismaayo and its

Ahmed Madhoobe is the president of JL and not Somalia.

He has brought peace and stabilty to Kismaayo for the first time in 20 years and he deserves credit for this.But we have spoilers who are against this they are the beneficiaries of the walalaha galgaduud invaders who came to Kismaayo in the 1998 and established anarchy and disorder, killings and rape in Kismaayo, they robbed people of their belongings and grabbed their land and build villas they even forced people to flee to Kenya and other parts of Somalia. They forced people to sell their properties at gun point. They also made profit out of growing illegal drugs in jilib and jamame farms in juboyinka.

So this people in conjunction with AS want Madhoobe out. We well know Madhoobe used Kenyan Amisom to fight and remove AS from Kismaayo.
So they are trying to use Farmajo to reinstate the walalaha galgaduud in Kismaayo.
Who are we kidding its OG who have a deal with AS,

AS and Madoobe have a deal to keep the charcoal coming from Middle Jubba with Kenya getting her cut. He has no incentive to fight AS and that is why there are no qarax in Kismayo. You basically pay AS to leave you alone.

AS and Madoobe have a deal to keep the charcoal coming from Middle Jubba with Kenya getting her cut. He has no incentive to fight AS and that is why there are no qarax in Kismayo. You basically pay AS to leave you alone.

You claim Paying Als yet they produced a Propaganda video of them attacking our troops? ooh yeah I see now. Waxaas Waa Caqliga Bh0on.

Afweyne was cutting down our trees before hand before His Cousin Booty Hiiraale took over. Good thing the trade was banned by sayid Ahmed and its no longer reported nor does it happen.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Afweyne was cutting down our trees before hand before His Cousin Booty Hiiraale took over. Good thing the trade was banned by sayid Ahmed and its no longer reported nor does it happen.
You cant rewrite history ilkadheeryahow, Somalia under the kacaan and MSB preserved the environment and forbade tree cutting. We even had our own national zoo in Xamar and poaching was illegal.

We had a better wild than kenya until your folk and Hawiya went ape and destroyed every single thing leaving even the animals to flee. Ahmed Jess was the worst offender when he captured Kismayp and massacred thousands of elephants in a reserve near Bar Sanguuni and sold their ivory. Your uncle Madoobe is no different as the charcoal trade is destroying the little fauna we have left!

You cant rewrite history ilkadheeryahow, Somalia under the kacaan and MSB preserved the environment and forbade tree cutting. We even had our own national zoo in Xamar and poaching was illegal.

We had a better wild than kenya until your folk and Hawiya went ape and destroyed every single thing leaving even the animals to flee. Ahmed Jess was the worst offender when he captured Kismayp and massacred thousands of elephants in a reserve near Bar Sanguuni and sold their ivory. Your uncle Madoobe is no different as the charcoal trade is destroying the little fauna we have left!

boon Mx terrorist you are well know for what you did to the land good thing we kicked you out. No more getting your face black with all that burning.

Why are you wishing death on him wtf bro keep it political

Lol, you are in a forum full of PL that laugh and celebrate when Kenya bomb Gedo.

Madoobe is a scum bag who has killed thousands of innocent Somalis and is a traitor who sides with Kenya against Somalia. Who wants Kenya to steal our ocean.

I hope he dies a painful death.

Last edited:
Lol, you are in a forum full of PL that laugh and celebrate when Kenya bomb Gedo.

Madoobe is a scum bag who has killed thousands of innocent Somalis and is a traitor who sides with Kenya against Somalia. Who wants Kenya steal our ocean.

I hope he dies a painfull death.
What thousands of Somalis if he killed your terrorist AS relatives he is a hero in my book.
You cant use religion and hyena to capture Kismaayo.

What thousands of Somalis if he killed your terrorist AS relatives he is a hero in my book.
You cant use religion and hyena to capture Kismaayo.

He killed Somalis under the orders of Meles Zenawi when he was part of Liyuu Police..

He killed Somalis when he was a warlord.

He killed Somalis when he created AS.

He killed Somalis when he came riding into Kismaayo on top of Kenyan tanks.

He kills Somalis as the "Governor" of Jubbaland.

Trending