Nabad iyo Nolol to name a WHITE BRITISH NATIONAL as the head of the Somali Central Bank

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are just returning to their history sxb, the people that border us to the west and south were always under gumeysi.
IMG_2350.jpg

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I was laughing at this until I found out it was real.
Fucking Farmaggio and his Dayuus Iyo Nolol cronies.
:jaynerd:
I am now pro-secession. Somebody let us out of this country!!!
yzp1rpg.gif

:jcoleno:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Governer of Bank of England is Canadian. Sometimes financial experts are needed that can be punished easily once they transgress to the nation's savings.
Mark Carney/ Governer Bank Of England.
images.jpeg

:faysalwtf: :gucciwhat:

WTH is going on down South? These people love gumeysi. Fast forward a couple decades, konfuur will have a bantu slave labor majority & be ran economically by business-savvy Euros, Chinese, Turks & Indians. It'll literally become a foreign cesspit.
:francis:

Last edited:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Governer of Bank of England is Canadian. Sometimes financial experts are needed that can be punished easily once they transgress to the nation's savings.
Mark Carney/ Governer Bank Of England.
View attachment 63238
That doesn't count. England's sovereignty isn't questioned and Canada is a former English colony that still has Queen Elizabeth as head of state. The closest analogue would be Mogadishu having a central bank governor from Djibouti or Somali Galbeed.

If that were what we were getting, there would be no complaints. Instead we're getting an ajnabi GAAL from a country that we have a terrible history with. This is simply indefensible.

Last edited:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
This is a very good thing. We need foreign expertise.
Bro your one of the smartest guys on this forum this is brilliant idea a Somali has too many connections tribal,political or otherwise to be trusted with this important position we need a foreigner in there thats neutral until Somalis mature enough to trust each other again a trustworthy foreigner will expose everything and not partake in corruption on behalf of the party in power

I would understand if it was someone with experience from banks or central banks. But this guy is a career NGO worker
British as well. Brits have always been the enemy of Somalis, ever since they landed on our shores. He'll put is in so much debt, ports everywhere will be repossessed.

It's no coincidence that this happens right after Haysom. The UK threatened Farmajo to appoint this guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending