Nabad Iyo Nolol Scam

Status
Not open for further replies.
The new scam that over took the Wanlawein scam is Nabad Iyo Nolol peddled by the fraudster Farmajo and Kheyrlaawe

Can’t trust these guys even their security sees through their bullshit .

Mogadishu is on fire but ,

Screen_Shot_2016-08-03_at_11.08.01_AM.0.png

Nabad Iyo Nolol

Only people defending Farmaajo are from his clan, i seen niggas on Somnet who hated all the Hawiye presidents but now are nationalistic, its a fucking joke. And dont get me started on Murusade who pledged allegiance to Al Shabab not too long ago but now they're "wadani" :faysalwtf:

Only people defending Farmaajo are from his clan, i seen niggas on Somnet who hated all the Hawiye presidents but now are nationalistic, its a fucking joke. And dont get me started on Murusade who pledged allegiance to Al Shabab not too long ago but now they're "wadani" :faysalwtf:

Farmajo and kheyrlaawe are cancers set upon Mogadishu. Their goal isn’t to stabilize Somalia , their goal is to keep Mogadishu destabilized .

Farmajo and kheyrlaawe are cancers set upon Mogadishu. Their goal isn’t to stabilize Somalia , their goal is to keep Mogadishu destabilized .
Lol, and you and some of the other hardcore secessionists who spend so much time bashing the govt have Somalia and Mogadishus best interest in mind right? Of course you do, even though you spend the rest of the time bashing most of the country.

Idk why some of you bother

Lol, and you and some of the other hardcore secessionists who spend so much time bashing the govt have Somalia and Mogadishus best interest in mind right? Of course you do, even though you spend the rest of the time bashing most of the country.

Idk why some of you bother

I only bash Somalia when D******s are President. Mogadishu does better when Hawiyes are in charge.

Status
Not open for further replies.