Nabad iyo Nolol Media Team HQ, mashallah

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
I know for a fact this room smells like shiir, cambuulo and everything in between. They are working hard for aabo farmajo tho kudos to them
FB_IMG_1583970575434.jpg

@Farm @Gibiin-Udug @PuntiteQueen @Duchess @Jablibax @GBTarmy @Karim @Abdalla @Crow @Sleepy Hollow @General Asad @Boqor Quark Boqor Cisman @Shmurda

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
"JUST CONFIRMED: DENI, MADOOBEAND BIIXI COMMIT SUICIDE TOGETHER ACCORDING TO TRUSTED SOURCE

In other news: President Farmaajo voted "Man with the Best Moustache" by Mogadishu Magazine for the third year in a row"

Madd

Maddd!!!!!
Basically the current government in Mogadishu is what we call nabar iyo naxdin.
I get it that it is an insult walaal. But I mean I would like to know more about the in workings of the government

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I get it that it is an insult walaal. But I mean I would like to know more about the in workings of the government
There's no unbiased source if that's what you're looking for. I could give you my take but then a N&N bot will chimp out and ruin this thread. I recommend you spend some time reading the politics section and draw your own conclusions.

General Asad

And What Is Not There Is Always More Than There.
All those bots and men and Russians do it better and for half the price! :mjlol:

Looks like they're looking at screen savers:drakelaugh:

Macalin M

Out here
There's no unbiased source if that's what you're looking for. I could give you my take but then a N&N bot will chimp out and ruin this thread. I recommend you spend some time reading the politics section and draw your own conclusions.
Hes better off asking his parents.

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"

Trending

Latest posts