Nabad Iyo Nolol Carmo

Bohol

VIP
Who lives in Carmo @PuntiteQueen

1585063362914.png

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
If your kind are running around this forum claiming to be MJ and pretending that we support your uncle, we have to take all necessary measures.

Murax is a MX clan name. Holy shit you're losing it. Wa wawarey. Everybody wants to claim you niggas? The delusion. The MX delegation is not responsible for laangaabs hiding under the N&N banner.

:russ:

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
She aint talking about him but the sheegato influx here claiming MJ from your clan

:gucciwhat:

:trumpsmirk:

I don't know man. Maybe I made it cool to be nationalist? I'm the laangaab protector in Somalia. I'm the social liberal in Darood while you niggas are staunch racists and conservatives. There are shit ton of MJs who support N&N in real life. Laakin you niggas verify your own and we'll verify ours. Wallahi no MX nigga in real life is ashamed of his clan. They are humble that's our dhaqan. We aren't a boastful people in reality. All jokes aside no MX would claim y'all. Don't cap for likes.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
:trumpsmirk:

I don't know man. Maybe I made it cool to be nationalist? I'm the laangaab protector in Somalia. I'm the social liberal in Darood while you niggas are staunch racists and conservatives. There are shit ton of MJs who support N&N in real life. Laakin you niggas verify your own and we'll verify ours. Wallahi no MX nigga in real life is ashamed of his clan. They are humble that's our dhaqan. We aren't a boastful people in reality. All jokes aside no MX would claim y'all. Don't cap for likes.
:farmajoyaab:

Trending

Latest posts