Nabad baa naas la nuuga leh.

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
Nabad baa naas la nuuga leh. May Allah return our country to peace and stability. And take us out of this 30 year chaos and instability.

mohamedismail

Peace is one of the basic thing that a human needs to live a decent life. Its what Somalia has been missing for 30 years.

Somalia and Somalis can take this anymore we want peace and stability

mohamedismail

I am actually jealous of the Somalis who lived in the period of time somalia was peaceful and died before the civil war. They were lucky enough to not have to witness their country be destroyed and their people become refugees in the four corners of the earth

I am actually jealous of the Somalis who lived in the period of time somalia was peaceful and died before the civil war. They were lucky enough to not have to witness their country be destroyed and their people become refugees in the four corners of the earth
To be honest though it wasn't such a good time for beesha reewin. Today you're politically stronger with much better representation, and growing politically and economically. Given the pre-war situation with a weakened state and the proliferation of small arms and no single victor of the war, it was always going to end up the way it did. The only way out this mess is to move on forward, living in the past is no good because it'll only hold us back in the end.

mohamedismail

To be honest though it wasn't such a good time for beesha reewin. Today you're politically stronger with much better representation, and growing politically and economically. Given the pre-war situation with a weakened state and the proliferation of small arms and no single victor of the war, it was always going to end up the way it did. The only way out this mess is to move on forward, living in the past is no good because it'll only hold us back in the end.
I agree. Politically we were weaker and basically second class citizens in their own country.

But one thing we had was peace. Today Reewin people are IDPs all over Somalia. That's wasn't the case before. Today we are affected by droughts more and also affected by albshabaab.

So I cant really say which was better.

But we should move forward learning from our past mistakes.

I agree. Politically we were weaker and basically second class citizens in their own country.

But one thing we had was peace. Today Reewin people are IDPs all over Somalia. That's wasn't the case before. Today we are affected by droughts more and also affected by albshabaab.

So I cant really say which was better.

But we should move forward learning from our past mistakes.
Only way to get true peace is for our people (all of them) to have justice, without it even if the country is no longer at war it'll be no more than a a prolonged truce because ultimately shit will pop off because of the xaqdaro.

mohamedismail

Only way to get true peace is for our people (all of them) to have justice, without it even if the country is no longer at war it'll be no more than a a prolonged truce because ultimately shit will pop off because of the xaqdaro.
Facts

mohamedismail

Just look at ethiopia, they're genociding eachother every decade. First it was somalis then oromos then tigrayans and now it's the amharas turn.
We need a full reconciliation. Still people have greviances from the civil war that haven't been solved. It's basically a ticking time bomb.

We need a full reconciliation. Still people have greviances from the civil war that haven't been solved. It's basically a ticking time bomb.
I'm afraid that when the country finally comes our this war you'll the current political class will using real grievances to advance themselves politically without really addressing them at their root. Essentially exploits people's real pain but then downplay when they get to office. Which won't be good in the long term because eventually you'll get real nutjobs who'll believe their own rethoric and will plunge the country back into conflict. The conflict that led to the rwandan genocide didn't start in 1994.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
You can’t rehabilitate that idiot

10D57C11-8260-4FAE-BFF1-0CE915E0EB91.jpeg

Abdullahi Yusuf’s book

Trending