NAAGWAALAN:We must address this Xaliimo that had a baby wth a Tyrone & wants 2 dismantle our culture

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
(@Boqol im sorry for taking over your thread but you were terribly inadequate in your title and it led to your thread being hijacked )

Some woman on SoundCloud goes on a tirade about our culture that she says "abtirsinimo" is sexist. (She came here to this forum and now insults us after we declared the truth to her).

So now this woman wants us to abandon our genealogy, our qabiil tracing mechanism, just because she is upset that she had a child with a Tyrone (Tyrone who his last name is the white master that owned his ancestors and who it never dawned on to erase that name and start a fresh). This woman is badly looking for an explanation of the predicament she placed herself, she is looking for an identity for that child of hers that she now resorted to ordering to turn into ex-slaves. She wants to abandon our culture and turn into Unidentifiable people.

On her "radio" broadcast ( I've listened to it , waan dhuuxay as she painfully is macnacaneysey with her clear attempts to sound educated and professional radio personality) her whole subject matter is based on her rejection experiences from the Somali community. It was her choice to have a baby with him and I have no problem with that but for her to inject her demands that we also accommodate a female lineage is unacceptable. What's next ? Is she gonna order us to accept goats into our lineage. She's just salty that a Tyrone planted something on her and took off as is the norm for Tyrone and now she wants to attached it to us. NAA TAG:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit: https://soundcloud.com/murdudiyomuraayad

Last edited:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
She went on a tirade on her SoundCloud

I think one of the male SSpotters needs to do an undercover mission as an AA. You can't do it because of your obvious fob accent, but @Bahal sounds like a Tyrone so I forward his name for consideration.

I think one of the male SSpotters needs to do an undercover mission as an AA. You can't do it because of your obvious fob accent, but @Bahal sounds like a Tyrone so I forward his name for consideration.

I nominate @Duchess you have the deep voice needed and knows more than anyone the art of deceit (God Bless Ethiopia should be death sentence on SOMALIspot) :bell:

Is there a vote of confidence up here? I am disgusted :gucciwhat:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
I nominate @Duchess you have the deep voice needed and knows more than anyone the art of deceit (God Bless Ethiopia should be death sentence on SOMALIspot) :bell:

Is there a vote of confidence up here? I am disgusted :gucciwhat:

Dear God, I hope you've never heard my voice. I don't want or need a lesbian stalker.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

:bell::chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::damn::dead1: I adhere to this advice. I will fall back.

(@Boqol im sorry for taking over your thread but you were terribly inadequate in your title and it led to your thread being hijacked )

Some woman on SoundCloud goes on a tirade about our culture that she says "abtirsinimo" is sexist. (She came here to this forum and now insults us after we declared the truth to her).

So now this woman wants us to abandon our genealogy, our qabiil tracing mechanism, just because she is upset that she had a child with a Tyrone (Tyrone who his last name is the white master that owned his ancestors and who it never dawned on to erase that name and start a fresh). This woman is badly looking for an explanation of the predicament she placed herself, she is looking for an identity for that child of hers that she now resorted to ordering to turn into ex-slaves. She wants to abandon our culture and turn into Unidentifiable people.

On her "radio" broadcast ( I've listened to it , waan dhuuxay as she painfully is macnacaneysey with her clear attempts to sound educated and professional radio personality) her whole subject matter is based on her rejection experiences from the Somali community. It was her choice to have a baby with him and I have no problem with that but for her to inject her demands that we also accommodate a female lineage is unacceptable. What's next ? Is she gonna order us to accept goats into our lineage. She's just salty that a Tyrone planted something on her and took off as is the norm for Tyrone and now she wants to attached it to us. NAA TAG:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit: https://soundcloud.com/murdudiyomuraayad

Your right. Your title sounds much better. There was too much to add into the title about what she said. Her main point was about changing the Somali culture into making Somali lineage matrineal and how qabiil is sexist.

I'll make note of it next time.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Your right. Your title sounds much better. There was too much to add into the title about what she said. Her main point was about changing the Somali culture into making Somali lineage matrineal and how qabiil is sexist.

I'll make note of it next time.

Adeer, waan ku duceenayaa. Fariid.

Always defend the nation from the encroaching force introduction of bizarre foreign cultures. We must protect our glorious culture and the norms of the fatherland. We are a nation of upright men.

Adeer, waan ku duceenayaa. Fariid.

Always defend the nation from the encroaching force introduction of bizarre foreign cultures. We must protect our glorious culture and the norms of the fatherland. We are a nation of upright men.

I will always defend our ancestors from these Somali SJW/BLM qashin.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
She needs to register in this forum and explain herself. Can someone contact her ?

@Boqor go make a contact and bring her here before me so I can whisper some sense into her thick head.

She needs to register in this forum and explain herself. Can someone contact her ?

@Boqor go make a contact and bring her here before me so I can whisper some sense into her thick head.

She already seen the thread and said she won't be joining SSpot.

Go to the thread and she says it on page 6 thru twitter that she won't be joining the forum.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
She already seen the thread and said she won't be joining SSpot.

Go to the thread and she says it on page 6 thru twitter that she won't be joining the forum.

:bell::win: This is a national cause my friend. Our way of life is being encroached upon by those who have been raised by single mothers on Ceydh and dubious section 8 housing. This SJW lunatics are denied entry to the motherland lest we are engulfed in accommodating all sort of things including incest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending