NAAG WAALAN! Ilhan, once again, attacks Israel, colleagues fed up! Enemies gathering at the gate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ilhaan is right and we need to support her however she is not savvy and not genuine.

The ticket that she rode and what she prioritises is not how she was elected and demographics that got her to Senate.

I call on my friend Abdi Warsame to contact me how we can mitigate it. You need to be shrewd and know how to get something for your people or country of origin which Abdi can do.

Ilhaan is right and we need to support her however she is not savvy and not genuine.

The ticket that she rode and what she prioritises is not how she was elected and demographics that got her to Senate.

I call on my friend Abdi Warsame to contact me how we can mitigate it. You need to be shrewd and know how to get something for your people or country of origin which Abdi can do.

She needs to be quiet and take a seat, she is arrogant and beyond stupid, it wasnt to long ago that congress changed their 181 year old law of no one being allowed to wear anything on their head in congress just for her, she is getting so much leeway it's absolutely ridiculous she is pushing her luck, and she only been in office for what 2 months now, if she keeps on going like this she will be out of there faster then it took her to get in there.

Tukraq

VIP
She needs to be quiet and take a seat, she is arrogant and beyond stupid, it wasnt to long ago that congress changed their 181 year old law of no one being allowed to wear anything on their head in congress just for her, she is getting so much leeway it's absolutely ridiculous she is pushing her luck, and she only been in office for what 2 months now, if she keeps on going like this she will be out of there faster then it took her to get in there.
Life favors the bold especially in American politics, Americans like arrogance if we’re being real not the quiet miskeen type, if she’s getting so much leeway why quit pushing the envelope,
Kulaha out of there quicker than she got there( same thing they said about trump) she’s gained more popularity, recognition and as a result Is becoming a household name, there’s no way she loses her next election but I guess you can keep thinking Americans care about decorum or being polite for thier politicians(they don’t)

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Why isn’t the Palestinian woman helping her?

Somalis are tragic wallahi

I hope the democrats chew her up and spit her out

Let this be a lesson for the Arab booty clappers

Lol that Palestinian woman is chilling, Ilhan is doing the work for her. The democrats threw her under the bus, now they are trying to get rid of her. Whypipo are so dirty.

Baki the girl has no place in high office.

Abdi in contrast is more Somali and would deliver for his people and constituency with actual tangible results.

This one huffs and puffs and rides the wave little understanding of politics.

She came to the US aged 12 or older though she's there 20 odd years still there's something missing.

I wanna make a career out of being pro Jewish aka pro Israel. Easiest way to riches in the usa.

I will he challenging ilhan to a debate.:trumpsmirk:

She didn’t even wait a year to at least get that 200k congress paycheque.

Imagine bringing the wrath of Jews and evangelicals on yourself fighting for Arabs :gucciwhat:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Life favors the bold especially in American politics, Americans like arrogance if we’re being real not the quiet miskeen type, if she’s getting so much leeway why quit pushing the envelope,
Kulaha out of there quicker than she got there( same thing they said about trump) she’s gained more popularity, recognition and as a result Is becoming a household name, there’s no way she loses her next election but I guess you can keep thinking Americans care about decorum or being polite for thier politicians(they don’t)
When a non Muslim progressive woman criticizes Israel she is seen as a nutjob liberal but when a hijab wearing Muslim woman does the same she is a pro hamas, religious nut, pro Palestinian. Ilhan is setting herself up. Most progressives care about local issues.

Even her own party are turning against her, she is popular but not in a good way, and you can't compare her to trump he is a white man who is backed by half of the country and lobbyist with deep pockets, is not about being quiet miskeen or who is the loudest or most outrages, you have to be cunning and sophisticated and go about things with finesse, she has none of those traits which you absolutely need since she is surrounded by sharks in a Shark tank, no serious lobbyist backing her up her party turning against her etc etc.

If she keeps going the way she is going they will oust her one way or the other, the people she is going against have been doing this for centuries, she is barely a amateur, if she don't watch out she'll be out of there so fast her hijab will be spinning, and she'll be a after thought of the skinny delusional Somali women who had her priorities mixed up and got involved in something that has nothing to do with her, not even the Palestinian women will think twice about her.

Not even a year in office and she already looks like she aged a decade over night from the stress :drakelaugh::russ:
gettyimages-1094946878.jpg

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Ilhan isn’t going anywhere anytime soon, people who are making a big fuss about her comments would never have voted for her in the first place. Ilhan is obviously rookie congresswomen and she has already established a name for herself by refusing to toe the line. She made it clear about her stance on many causes, she’s not a ‘Palestinian Activist’ as some people are pointing out, she is first and foremost pro humanity. Anything that is an obstacle to the bigger picture, she will call out. My god, I love this woman :)

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Looks like the Democrats are backing down.
https://www.politico.com/story/2019...q50Bipeq6NLHCUIvf499H80g4yjZFHuNnZ6wDf8j000lU
A vote on a resolution condemning anti-Semitism in response to controversial comments by Rep. Ilhan Omar is set to slip past Wednesday amid intensifying pressure from the left both inside and outside the House Democratic Caucus.

An array of progressive groups declared their support for Omar, while both the Congressional Black Caucus and Congressional Progressive Caucus — two of the most important factions among House Democrats — wanted more time to review the situation, lawmakers and aides said.
That's right, the Majerteen Boqorad has defeated the mighty yahuud. She's a one woman army. Mashallah.
:banderas:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending