N&N tries to pass the LGBT rights Bill in the Lower House Parliament

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
LGBT, pedophilia, and rape has been rampant in Villa Somalia since 1969.
SiadBarreIdiAmin.jpg
FzufNoo.jpg

This degenerate bill comes as no surprise.

are they trying to pass this law in order to receive more money from the ic :williamswtf:

Now they passed a new one. The one which was too liberal for even a secular western country was abandon by the parliament.
The west wanted N&N to commit a political suicide.
They passed this new bill, written mostly by women

I don't see any issue with looking to finding a law that deals with these issues in a humane and compassionate manner, as long as it is within the confines of Islamic jurisprudence. Progress is a good thing.

Kudos to the government of Somalia if that is what they are trying to achieve. I haven't followed this story at all. so I'm not saying that is the case.

The Bill is majorly related to curbing rampant sexual abuse of minors and women within the country. LGBT people do exist and they must be dealt with as well.

The Bill is majorly related to curbing rampant sexual abuse of minors and women within the country. LGBT people do exist and they must be dealt with as well.
That bill was drafted for LGBT community and was made to look like women rights but it came with a package which includes to stealthy pass the LGBT law.

That bill was drafted for LGBT community and was made to look like women rights but it came with a package which includes to stealthy pass the LGBT law.

Come on man , the bill relates to the sexual atmosphere of Somalia. It wishes to solidify the legality of certain sexual acts and ban others. Stop being obviously obtuse.