N&N sheikh : it has been ordained by allah for mps to vote for 🧀🧀🧀

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
That rapist needs to be extradited back to Canada to answer for his rape charges, how can sexual predator like him allowed to have youtube channel and social media accounts to stream is beyond me!!!

That rapist needs to be extradited back to Canada to answer for his rape charges, how can sexual predator like him allowed to have youtube channel and social media accounts to stream is beyond me!!!

Is ridiculous, the liberal canada like thier rapists and criminals .
Years ago I went to the same mosque he use to lead , I'm thinking of ratting him out to the new community he moved to laakin I dont have the heart to rat on fellow somalis :mjkkk:

It sounds like he's saying "this is written, it will happen" not "it is compulsory for MPs to vote for Allah's chosen cheeseman".

Come on guys, do better

Season 5 Reaction GIF by The Office

It sounds like he's saying "this is written, it will happen" not "it is compulsory for MPs to vote for Allah's chosen cheeseman".

Come on guys, do better

Season 5 Reaction GIF by The Office

Watch it again ,
How much of the sheikh touchy content do you watch per week ?
Give me hours and minutes

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
I follow Farmaajo not his followers, some guy asked me for money for N&N, I told him piss off I give my spare change to Aabo Farmaajo directly who will give it to the 65 students.

Trending