N&N Loots $1 Billion

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent

:williamswtf: 1.9 billion in 2019 for development alone? Where did it go? Remember this is the same regime that did igu sawir with Beledweyne recovery funds and never released them until Reer beledweyne embarrassed N&N by saying they never delivered the money. What developments have they made? Mogadishu still looks the same. I don’t see anywhere else that looks different either. 1.9 billion in development aid in a single year is a huge sum of money the fact we aren’t seeing any progress made with the aid or the aid in previous years should be very alarming. Who keeps looting? I know Failmaajo has personally stolen hundreds of millions routed to banks in Anakara and Doha

:williamswtf: 1.9 billion in 2019 for development alone? Where did it go? Remember this is the same regime that did igu sawir with Beledweyne recovery funds and never released them until Reer beledweyne embarrassed N&N by saying they never delivered the money. What developments have they made? Mogadishu still looks the same. I don’t see anywhere else that looks different either. 1.9 billion in development aid in a single year is a huge sum of money the fact we aren’t seeing any progress made with the aid or the aid in previous years should be very alarming. Who keeps looting? I know Failmaajo has personally stolen hundreds of millions routed to banks in Anakara and Doha
Isn't that more than the entire GDP?

this includes all states from somaliland all the way to jubbaland.

and this aid is not just 2019 this is from 2005 to 2019 so divide it by 14 years so it is 135 million each year

Awdalia Rising

this includes all states from somaliland all the way to jubbaland.

and this aid is not just 2019 this is from 2005 to 2019 so divide it by 14 years so it is 135 million each year

its 1.9 billion in 2019 alone. Click the link. They have the figures for 2018,2017, etc there as well. The money has been looted niyo that’s all that matters

Awdalia Rising

“More aid for development2 was disbursed between 2013-15 (US$ 1.81 billion) than in 2005-12 combined (US$ 1.78 billion).”

Now we are getting the aid dispersed from 2013-2015 ( 2 years) in a single year (2019 somalia got 1.9 billion) AND WE AINT SEEING JACK SHIT OF THIS MONEY NICCA THE MONEY IS BEING LOOTED

its 1.9 billion in 2019 alone. Click the link. They have the figures for 2018,2017, etc there as well. The money has been looted niyo that’s all that matters

it is accumulative figures i actually clicked on it

in 2017 it was 1.4 billion 2018 it was 1.65 billion.

it does not mean each year they get 1.65 billion but more like so far we have given them 1.65 billion so somalia in 2018 got 250 million.

this is the actual aid breakdown which includes all aid from eu to usa by region on the very same source you provided

aid.PNG

if you add all the aid together for 2020 it is less then 500 million, and my original figure was correct since usa pays half of the aid so USA figure is around 250 million

Awdalia Rising

it is accumulative figures i actually clicked on it

in 2017 it was 1.4 billion 2018 it was 1.65 billion.

it does not mean each year they get 1.65 billion but more like so far we have given them 1.65 billion so somalia in 2018 got 250 million.

bro you’re having a hard time understanding this. I know it’s shocking but we’ve been getting over 1 billion a year since 2018.

Somalia received US$ 1.9 billion in official development assistance (ODA) in 2019, comprised of roughly equal volumes of humanitarian (US$ 934 million) and development aid (US$ 924 million). The World Bank, United Kingdom, European Union and Germany were the largest providers of development aid in 2019, together providing more than 50% of total development aid (approximately US$ 500 million).

The United States provided nearly half of all humanitarian aid in 2019 (US$ 455 million). Donors increased their contributions to the SDRF Funds in 2019 to US$ 225 million, compared with US$ 190 million in 2018.”

My guy the US alone has given somalia $3 billion since 2006. This isn’t cumulative numbers or the figures would be $3 billion or over

The United States has provided more than $3 billion in humanitarian assistance for Somalia since fiscal year 2006 to address the problems of drought, famine, and refugees.Aug 13, 2018”

Just accept we are content with billions being looted by our politicians right in front us

just look at this. In 2019 the US alone gave us just under 500 million.

On October 2, 2019, Diana Putman, a Deputy Assistant Administrator for Africa for the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID), announced that the U.S. Government is providing nearly $257 million in additional humanitarian assistance in Fiscal Year (FY) 2019 to help the people of the Federal Republic of Somalia. The United States is the largest donor of humanitarian assistance in Somalia, and this latest announcement brings the total contributed by the American people in FY 2019 for Somalia to nearly $498 million.

I’m telling you nicca since about 2016-2017 we’ve been getting over a billion dollars in development aid and it always gets looted

again the very same source you provided has this break down in aid per country

it is as i said ,they add up all the aid they given to somalia from 2005 to 2019.

plus this includes your very own somaliland in the 1.9 billion given so far.
aid2.PNG

Awdalia Rising

again the very same source you provided has this break down in aid per country

it is as i said ,they add up all the aid they given to somalia from 2005 to 2019.

View attachment 122107

I have 0 clue where this graph is from but if you click on my link it takes you to this

79E1B6F8-EDF1-4F10-8E15-4F38718794AD.jpeg

I can’t make it any clearer. UN website with the seal of the FGS on it. US government officials confirming they alone provide around 500 million in aid yearly. What more proof do you need? Are you one of the looters?

Awdalia Rising

@borednibba9 nobody really gets anything we are all being swindled. Billions for the past 6 years basically and what do we have to show for it? It’s not even our own money so I don’t understand how we don’t see anything positive come from it. Something isn’t right

Even if 1 billion divided by 14 years or millions yearly doesn't matter, the fact is that some politicans in the upper echelons are hella rich living in Dubai, the west or nairobi while Somalis are starving in the millions

Awdalia Rising

Even if 1 billion divided by 14 years or millions yearly doesn't matter, the fact is that some politicans in the upper echelons are hella rich living in Dubai, the west or nairobi while Somalis are starving in the millions

how do you think they’re able to do that? We’ve been getting total of 1.8 billion worth of aid for the past 6 years every year. There’s not a trace of that money anywhere the last time we hear of it is actually the first time as well. They tell us they gave us this much then we look towards our politicians empty handed while their kids and families live lavish lives. Failmaajos family have stolen millions themselves I was told this by a Marehan fellow actually , he wasn’t even mad about it he was more bragging about it. I believe it reminded him of the days his people would emerge from the bush naked and walk into Mogadishu and loot and steal.

Trending