N&N Hypocrisy: Robow arrested but 800 of his terrorist militants integrated into the “SNA”

Farm

VIP
Somali Prime Minister Hassan Ali Kheyre, his visit is part of building the Administration of about 800 militiamen who are under the authority of MukhtarRobow Abu Mansour and other SNA base in southwest state.

After a long discussion, information obtained by Goobjoog News indicates that the Robow militia has agreed to be consolidated and integrated into the country’s force, and it has been agreed to split it into three sections, the Special Security, Police and SNA.

The announcement made by the president of the South-west state, The excellency Abdi Casis Laftagareen.

Mukhtar Robow’s forces demanded the deployment of weapons, ammunition, assorted ammunition and regular payrolls before they deployed, and reports are likely to be met.

These forces of Mukhtar Robow were not mentioned in numbers, they were stationed in Hudur, Tiyeegloe, Rabdhure.

Sheikh Mukhtar Robow has been in federal custody since December last year, and his arrest in Baidoa has brought killing more than 15 people.

https://goobjoog.com/english/division-of-mukhtar-robows-army/

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
This is what the leaders of ASWJ were afraid of and what Nabar iyo Naxdin bots vigorously denied.

That filthy terrorist, who was behind many bomb attacks. Should have been hanged to death.

When he surrendered, his health condition was poor, he was malnourished. The gov took him treated him medically, fed him, clothed him.
He was also de-listed from most wanted list from the interpol.

What did he do in return- he wanted to get back to politics and power.

Thrown him to a bath of full of acid.
He didn't show any mercy when he has killed thousands of elderly,mothers, sons,daughter, orphaned thousands of innocent Somali.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
This is what the leaders of ASWJ were afraid of and what Nabar iyo Naxdin bots vigorously denied.
I agree. Roobows militia were fighting AS because of internal political dispute not an ideological one i dont think someone can just drop AS ideology just like that

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
So Xamar is training and arming a potential terrorist battalion?

What's next? Gifting them our first set of tanks and heavy weapons so that they can turn it on us?

2 days ago these guys wanted to burn Xamar down.

Suddenly they're supposed to protect us?

SomaliMVP

Somali chauvinist
That filthy terrorist, who was behind many bomb attacks. Should have been hanged to death.

When he surrendered, his health condition was poor, he was malnourished. The gov took him treated him medically, fed him, clothed him.
He was also de-listed from most wanted list from the interpol.

What did he do in return- he wanted to get back to politics and power.

Thrown him to a bath of full of acid.
He didn't show any mercy when he has killed thousands of elderly,mothers, sons,daughter, orphaned thousands of innocent Somali.

There is no justice in Somalia

:francis:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Those militiamen were probably hungry youth that just wanted a paycheck. I don't agree with integrating them but sometimes you have to fight fire with fire. The government was right to arrest the guy, he was a ring leader who lead many to their death. The snake is killed by cutting off its head.

This is precisely what Alshabab wants. They will infiltrate all the while being loyal to the Sultanate of Alshababiya. Alshabab will conquer the fgs. The people love them. Waxaan maqla dad badan oo yirah "meel ay alshabab mamusho, nabad iyo diin ku dhaqan ayaa ka jiro" this big bad enemy is only in the eyes of non-south centrals. You will not believe the number of somalis who have told me that and alot were daarood. Now imagine the Irir approval rates.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Those militiamen were probably hungry youth that just wanted a paycheck. I don't agree with integrating them but sometimes you have to fight fire with fire. The government was right to arrest the guy, he was a ring leader who lead many to their death. The snake is killed by cutting off its head.
They should of send them for reeducation in Islam and ran them through lie detectors and interrogation before incorporating them into the national armed forces

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Most of these Somalis are just poor people and will be a sellsword for anyone. They are not loyal to no one but themselves

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
This is precisely what Alshabab wants. They will infiltrate all the while being loyal to the Sultanate of Alshababiya. Alshabab will conquer the fgs. The people love them. Waxaan maqla dad badan oo yirah "meel ay alshabab mamusho, nabad iyo diin ku dhaqan ayaa ka jiro" this big bad enemy is only in the eyes of non-south centrals. You will not believe the number of somalis who have told me that and alot were daarood. Now imagine the Irir approval rates.
its due to their effective governance in regards to stopping criminality and a decent court system. Its sad that a terror group is a better alternative to the kangaroo courts of Villa Somalia. You are right alot of people go to these guys for maxkamad ruling? You know why? they have absolutely monopolized the use of force (fear), anyone who receives a call/text from them is shaking in their boots. While the government will always have armed opposition (ex. bakaara market refusing to pay tax)

Tukraq

VIP
So Xamar is training and arming a potential terrorist battalion?

What's next? Gifting them our first set of tanks and heavy weapons so that they can turn it on us?

2 days ago these guys wanted to burn Xamar down.

Suddenly they're supposed to protect us?
they were literally about to take down the two protected blocks not to long ago, this could be the most epic backfire and we could be in a very dangerous situation

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
they were literally about to take down the two protected blocks not to long ago, this could be the most epic backfire and we could be in a very dangerous situation

"Could"?

It's guaranteed.

PPL behind N&N want chaos.

Who knows what they do in their own time with those weapons.

World

VIP
Don’t be fooled by these caghdeers and dhabacy0s, they do not give a crap about the security of Somalia and defeating Al Shabab. This is just a way for them to attack our government.

I agree. Roobows militia were fighting AS because of internal political dispute not an ideological one i dont think someone can just drop AS ideology just like that
It was ideological, Godane and his faction were becoming too extreme by blowing up mosques and killing sheikhs that disagreed with him or alshabab. There was less use of targeted assassinations but instead general bombings which meant high rates of civilian casualties, Robow strongly disagreed with these.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
It was ideological, Godane and his faction were becoming too extreme by blowing up mosques and killing sheikhs that disagreed with him or alshabab. There was less use of targeted assassinations but instead general bombings which meant high rates of civilian casualties, Robow strongly disagreed with these.
Godane used deen to disguise his hatred for the South. How is carrying out indiscriminate bombings supposed to weaken foreign forces baffles me

Trending

Latest posts