N&N failed to destroy JL

N&N rats were planning to set a conflict between JL and Kenya and it failed.
N&N having failed to do projects or uplift the lives of reer Jubbaland was sowing the seeds of dissension in JL.

Reer Gedo have been saved from a catastrophe.
Gedo main business partner is Kenya(Wajir & Mandeera).Gedo trades more with Kenya than Ethiopia or even Kismaayo,Baidoa or Xamar.
If there was a conflict the border with Kenya would have been closed and alot of reer Gedo would have been forced to become IDPs.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
N&N rats were planning to set a conflict between JL and Kenya and it failed.
N&N having failed to do projects or uplift the lives of reer Jubbaland was sowing the seeds of dissension in JL.

Reer Gedo have been saved from a catastrophe.
Gedo main business partner is Kenya(Wajir & Mandeera).Gedo trades more with Kenya than Ethiopia or even Kismaayo,Baidoa or Xamar.
If there was a conflict the border with Kenya would have been closed and alot of reer Gedo would have been forced to become IDPs.

NN accusing Madoobe of being traitor while they themselves ride on top of Xabashi Tanks was hilarious

Django,

Its a fact Somalia, and infact Gedo benefitted being close to Kenya since the civil war. As far as the relationship between Somalia Kenya there are a lot of things that can be forgotten and looked past. Heck N&N themselves it wouldn’t shock me if they became buddies with Kenya all the sudden.

The one thing that will stick with Reer Gedood though is Kenya’s deliberate Ariel bombardment of Reer Gedo geeljires under the fake guise of fighting Al Shaydaan.

Django,

Its a fact Somalia, and infact Gedo benefitted being close to Kenya since the civil war. As far as the relationship between Somalia Kenya there are a lot of things that can be forgotten and looked past. Heck N&N themselves it wouldn’t shock me if they became buddies with Kenya all the sudden.

The one thing that will stick with Reer Gedood though is Kenya’s deliberate Ariel bombardment of Reer Gedo geeljires under the fake guise of fighting Al Shaydaan.
A lesson for you if dig a grave make sure you dig 2.

What did you expect a full out war to be when you are just complaining an aerial.bombardment?

Just know that incase of war not only Garissa or Afmadow will be affected as planned by NN but it will hit hard Gedo too.
Beled Xawo should be a lesson for MX reer Gedo.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
i wish those people of JL got together once and for all and actually talk this out, there's no reason to be at war with each other. The land will always be there :)

A lesson for you if dig a grave make sure you dig 2.

What did you expect a full out war to be when you are just complaining an aerial.bombardment?

Just know that incase of war not only Garissa or Afmadow will be affected as planned by NN but it will hit hard Gedo too.
Beled Xawo should be a lesson for MX reer Gedo.

I have always said Ethiopia is 100x more a mortal enemy, and existential threat to Somalia than Kenya. Kenya did used to cooperate with Zenawi with the IGAD BS as far as keeping Somalia weak, but they don’t have anywhere near the same imperial ambitions as Ethiopia in dominating Somalia from top to bottom. I’m not saying they they’re angels the way you like to portray them as, and their role in Jubbaland has not been similar to how Uganda, Burundi act to where they simply stick to their mandates with no ulterior motives. But speaking as a Somali they have 100% more potential as a friendly nation to Somalia than Ethiopia due to lack of historical conflict, as well as imperial ambitions, not to mention Somali’s investments in Kenya.

May main goal was to protect reer JL and Reer NFD.

I remember Sheikh Sharif when he was head of ICU he left Xamar during Ethiopian invasion and said that he was protecting lives and so he went to Kismaayo he declared Jihad on Ethiopia as if the lives of reer Xamar were more precious than reer Kismaayo.After that incident I woke up from slumber.

I find it baffling to see those that were beating the drums of war with Kenya in Somalia were mostly non residents of JL.

Claiming they will have breakfast in Nairobi.
Murax do you think incase there was war that the IDPs from Gedo who went to Xamar will be welcomed like the way muhajirun were welcomed by Al ansar in Madina?

Saxib the would treat you as invaders and make your life a living hell.

since when does jubbaland equal madoobe and refugee from Ethiopia?

if somalia was a functioning state he would have been sent back to his own country.

Kenya wont babysit you in kismaayo forever at some point ogadeen will need to put on their big boy pants.
Saxib we know how to deal with elay and refugees from balambala.
So all Amisom troops in somalia are babysitting us even the Ethiopians in Baidoa and Ugandans in Villa Somalia?

Saxib we know how to deal with elay and refugees from balambala.
So all Amisom troops in somalia are babysitting us even the Ethiopians in Baidoa and Ugandans in Villa Somalia?

i am biadoa i am buaale i am saakow i am jilib. i own more land and have population in jubbaland then you do.

why are you even into somali poltics? lets discuss your countries politics: kenya, so what do you think of duale being kicked out?

my opinion is kenya is getting ready for post KDF exit of Somalia.

i am biadoa i am buaale i am saakow i am jilib. i own more land and have population in jubbaland then you do.

why are you even into somali poltics? lets discuss your countries politics: kenya, so what do you think of duale being kicked out?

You are AS Elay beggar that moves around like a gypsie.

Buale is Cawliyahan
Sakow is Cawliyhan
Jilib is mostly Madow and Sheikhal.
You ar only majority in Baidoa.
Bakool is shared degmo and so is Lower Shabele.

Not all Elay is Digil and mirifle.
Digil and mirifle is a confederation created in Kenya during Mbagathi conference.

Tuugo ba tihin you thought you will take over somali through terrorism.
Abu mansur xabsi bu kujira.
You are the filth that carries out suicide blasts in the south.

Do you know how many filth Madhoobe killed from.Dhobley to Kismaayo?

Last edited:
You are AS Elay beggar that moves around like a gypsie.

Buale is Cawliyahan
Sakow is Cawliyhan
Jilib is mostly madow and Sheikhal.
You ar only majority in Baidoa.
Bakool is shared degmo and so is Lower Shabele.

Not all Elay is Digil and mirifle.
Digil and mirifle is a confederation created in Kenya during Mbagathi conference.

Tuugo ba tihin you thought you will take over somali through terrorism.
Abu mansur xabsi bu kujira.
You are the filth that carries out suicide blasts in the south.

Do you know how many filth Madhoobe killed from.Dhobley to Kismaayo?

its funny how you out of all people is calling anyone a terrorist. when infact both xidig and madoobe first entered somali politics in gedo when it was al ithiad vs SNF. both of them where followers of hassan dahir aways.

then in the 2006 both madoobe and xiddig joined al shabaab and still have contacts with al shabaab. your whole power base is based on al shabaab + kenya.

you are not a standalone entity, never have been and never will be. not only do we own bualle and saakow we also live 1/3 of afmadow district.

its funny how you out of all people is calling anyone a terrorist. when infact both xidig and madoobe first entered somali politics in gedo when it was al ithiad vs SNF. both of them where followers of hassan dahir aways.

then in the 2006 both madoobe and xiddig joined al shabaab and still have contacts with al shabaab. your whole power base is based on al shabaab + kenya.

you are not a standalone entity, never have been and never will be. not only do we own bualle and saakow we also live 1/3 of afmadow district.
You are the first Elay that supports SNF which is abit funny cos we know what SNF did in Baidoa.

Unless you are another small teeth claimming to be Elay.If only you could stick by RRA then you wouldn't expose yourself.

Your knowledge of history sucks.

Keep bootyclapping for Ethiopian amisom you will follow them when they leave the country.

You are the first Elay that supports SNF which is abit funny cos we know what SNF did in Baidoa.

Unless you are another small teeth claimming to be Elay.If only you could stick by RRA then you wouldn't expose yourself.

Your knowledge of history sucks.

Keep bootyclapping for Ethiopian amisom you will follow them when they leave the country.

my history is accurate kikiyu boy. and since when i mentioning history supporting SNF?

but you go ahead a spew your childish lies.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP

There are more Bantu than Raxanweyn in Jubbaland not that that would concern you because your a sheegad. Tell me if your Rx why do you fear getting verified by Balaayo

Ogadens occupy the most lands in JL we had many threads on this you know who I am:trumpsmirk:

There are more Bantu than Raxanweyn in Jubbaland not that that would concern you because your a sheegad. Tell me if your Rx why do you fear getting verified by Balaayo

Ogadens occupy the most lands in JL we had many threads on this you know who I am:trumpsmirk:
He is the only "Raxaweyn" that is pro SNF.
SNF committed atrocities in Baidoa that were unmatched.

Trending

Latest posts