N&N conference on destroying Puntland

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
A shame that the relatable solider then became an elitist that marginalized people by clan. The aristocrat only sees productive and unprodutive people. Yet your statement still holds true, the masses will always distrust the aristocrat hence why the aristocrat rules from his fief and lets the rest fend for themselves yet everytime he gets involved the ungrateful masses are given yet another spark of civilization.

It's a insular way of thinking. It has its validity. It's good to have a place to store civilization. But sometimes when able it's always good to spread one's civilization. Ideas can spread thru alot of venues. You come from a seafaring civilization. I come from a land based one. Similar to France and Britain's power competition. Two different styles of projecting power.

Aragosta

Il Corno d'Africa Dal Udug stato della Soomaaliya
It is. Rather losing fighting than be colonized like a Ina gumeed sxb. That's what I think. The war was justified. The timing could've been better.
It’s not a questioned about if the war were justified or not it’s not for me to say. Of course both Kenya and Ethiopia occupies territory that belongs to us. But what I’m saying is don’t brag about a battle we lost. It’s the same thing when people brag about operation restore hope that was also a big failure and a fiasco for our countries reputation. And the pirates that certain people brag about that’s not either something to be proud of.