MyHeritage DNA transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone uploaded their DNAresults from 23andme or MyAncestry DNA to my heritage ?

If so, how did your results differ?

Apollo

VIP
Has anyone uploaded their DNAresults from 23andme or MyAncestry DNA to my heritage ?

If so, how did your results differ?

It's run by Israeli Jews. Don't upload to it. They have been hacked by Mossad who may use your genome to make bio-weapons.

Headquarters: Or Yehuda, Israel
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MyHeritage

At least 23andMe is under USA regulations. They are not.

7a4.png

It's run by Israeli Jews. Don't upload to it. They have been hacked by Mossad who may use your genome to make bio-weapons.

Headquarters: Or Yehuda, Israel
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MyHeritage

At least 23andMe is under USA regulations. They are not.

7a4.png

War the second you put your DNA on any website, you've pretty much let the whole world know about it. I'm sure most governments have my DNA data already.

On a serious note, I only got 75% Somali on my heritage which is odd.

Apollo

VIP
War the second you put your DNA on any website, you've pretty much let the whole world know about it. I'm sure most governments have my DNA data alreafy.

On a serious note, I only got 75% Somali on my heritage which is odd.

I am joking, but seriously though, I would not trust any Israeli incorporated company.

v1.bTsxMTE2ODk3MDtqOzE4MDg0OzEyMDA7ODAwOzEyMDA

Remember the movie (The Island), that came out 2005. These people are probably trying to do the same shit by collecting a lot of dna samples. :cosbyhmm:

Apollo

VIP
Oh, do you have an Arab grandparent or something? That is what it seems to mean.

Their algorithm is very noisy. He is +95% Somali on WeGene and 23andMe if I recall correctly. They have better algorithms.

MyHeritage Inc. even give Somali to Black North Africans who score 0% Somali on 23andMe, while not giving high enough Somali to actual Somalis.

Status
Not open for further replies.