My wife

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not expect her to cook or clean(i can cook and clean for myself)
Just for her to give up the malab when the malab is required.
If she cooks or cleans it is of her own accord and if she quits i wont hold her accountable
Her other duties are her children.
I would be the bread winner and disciplinarian

Islam doesn’t mandate your wife to cook or clean for you either if she does it’s out her good will. The right you have upon your wife according to the Hanafi and Shaffee mathhab is that she protects herself, protects your property, doesn’t allow men entering your home without your presence and doesn’t deprive you from herself

Last edited:
If she cooks or cleans it is of her own accord and if she quits i wont hold her accountable
Why should you provide if your wifes not going to be a houswife that's actually a bad idea

Why should you provide if your wifes not going to be a houswife that's actually a bad idea
She would be a housewife just not my maid. She is still required to cook and clean for her children. Ofcourse making an extra plate for me isnt hard, but regardless. Similarly when washing the kids clothes, adding a few articles of mine isnt hard either, but regardless. Thats up to her and most wife's are generous enough.

She would be a housewife just not my maid. She is still required to cook and clean for her children. Ofcourse making an extra plate for me isnt hard, but regardless. Similarly when washing the kids clothes, adding a few articles of mine isnt hard either, but regardless. Thats up to her and most wife's are generous enough.
I hear that so you wont force your wife to do chores for you makes sense

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist

Interesting thing to tell us. Weird way to try to pick up women, but I don't judge, sxb.

Libaaxseendheerthem st: 1693760 said:

Find yourself a Thai wife.

Why do you guys have to sully the word malab? Uff.

ography has ruined them. :farmajoyaab:
giphy (1).gif

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

If u lost an insurmountable amount of weight, u would be a king in the bedroom. Every Xaliimo would be more than happy to oblige YOU. U wont have to pay prostitutes or use coarse or tricks in any way or form!
9914.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending