"My wife left me for an older farax"

There was a happily married couple i know, who were married for 10 years and have 2 kids and a dog.
The husband was the bread winner of the family who usually works long hours and it took a toll on his health. As a consequence of the untimely departure from employment. The wife deciding to step up to the plate and gain employment. But, surprisingly she got a job as a Receptionist at a law firm without any form of qualification. Her boss was getting fond of her and at a short time notice embarked on an affair with the married woman of two kids that lasted for months. Until, one day the husband decided to visit his "lovely"wife and take her out on anniversary treat. But, his wife wasn't aware of any plannings. So he just finished off locking his car outside and just about to walk into the building.....................................................................

tenor.gif

There was a happily married couple i know, who were married for 10 years and have 2 kids and a dog.
The husband was the bread winner of the family who usually works long hours and it took a toll on his health. As a consequence of the untimely departure from employment. The wife deciding to step up to the plate and gain employment. But, surprisingly she got a job as a Receptionist at a law firm without any form of qualification. Her boss was getting fond of her and at a short time notice embarked on an affair with the married woman of two kids that lasted for months. Until, one day the husband decided to visit his "lovely"wife and take her out on anniversary treat. But, his wife wasn't aware of any plannings. So he just finished off locking his car outside and just about to walk into the building.....................................................................

tenor.gif

Are you a "50 shades of grey" fan ?

Trending