My Vision for Galmudug

But they're not clearly otherwise Somalia would be better. Secondly this was about citizenship by that logic a HG in Xamar will need citizenship to live in GM. What does that mean for me an OG I won't even be seen as a somali.
Jubaland is ran by your clansmen sxb lol

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
But they're not clearly otherwise Somalia would be better. Secondly this was about citizenship by that logic a HG in Xamar will need citizenship to live in GM. What does that mean for me an OG I won't even be seen as a somali.
Firstly my deep love ends with Kuumade I really would rather them not see me as their fellow ethnic I brought poetry the sayid I inhabit the rivers and gas deposits what is it these people bring in return but violence and red sand? Secondly you are not from us please do not use our name.

Lastly I dont value nor care how Somalias cut up outside the Jubbas we can have 50 microstates if that brings peace to their people im fine with that :nvjpqts:

Firstly my deep love ends with Kuumade I really would rather them not see me as their fellow ethnic I brought poetry the sayid I inhabit the rivers and gas deposits what is it these people bring in return but violence and red sand? Secondly you are not from us please do not use our name.

Lastly I dont value nor care how Somalias cut up outside the Jubbas we can have 50 microstates if that brings peace to their people im fine with that :nvjpqts:
you're delusional

stop still pretending to be an OG you Shegato B*tch

Trending