My uncle told me so crazy shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
My uncle and Aunt told me that Somali people are horrible people and that I shouldn't be proud to be part Somali and there is nothing special about us because we're just uppity blacks. That said that I'm more white/native than anything and I'm too dark to considered Somali. The craziness thing my uncle said that he knows black people that hate Somali people so much that they would kill them on site. I didn't think that it was that serious, but why is that ? When I posted about right wing Somali on a black conservative group, some chick laughed reacted it. Has anyone experienced this as well? Not all of them, but a good chuckle are really spiteful towards us, but why ?

Blacks hate us because they are lower class when we have always thought of our self as superior. You will never see a Somali that is looked down by the world only for the Somali to feel the same way towards them.
We feel and act like we the boss

Blacks hate us because they are lower class when we have always thought of our self as superior. You will never see a Somali that is looked down by the world only for the Somali to feel the same way towards them.
We feel and act like we the boss
Yeah, that's exactly what black people complain about me. Weird.

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
Because were a very tight community which never assimilates and doesn’t allow foreigners in, the way we stick up for each other and also our pride and following Islam, right now even though our people are in recovery mode our community is still more of a community than AAs who technically don’t even have a real culture or a code of conduct, they are more accepting of Ethiopians because they are Christians and at one point had a king called negus which to them translates as “”.

Because were a very tight community which never assimilates and doesn’t allow foreigners in, the way we stick up for each other and also our pride and following Islam, right now even though our people are in recovery mode our community is still more of a community than AAs who technically don’t even have a real culture or a code of conduct, they are more accepting of Ethiopians because they are Christians and at one point had king called negus which to them translates as “******”.
Negus means King or Emperor in Old Ge'ez.

@Suldaanka What's weird is the wanting to kill someone being somali. I didn't think that some madows hate us THAT much. I did notice as a kid, the other black kids would say I have aids and I belong on the national geographics. That blows my mind. I thought other Somalis were just blowing it out of proportion

blacks stare if we say we black and upset if we say we not. I dont care much for thm except the good ones. Black people in general have so much stupid issues.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
You guys should get out more often and meet people instead of always generalizing and labeling people.

I, along with most somalis I know have nothing but respect for our black brothers and sisters here in America. I have friends and people I consider family who are African American and much closer to me than some one who claims to be Somali but practices qabyaalad and promotes killing of his own people. Let us judge people based on individual characteristics rather than what you hear or read about online or see on TV.

I would hate to be judged based on the negative portrayal of Somalis by right wing politicians and media.

let us learn to love one another :)

Because were a very tight community which never assimilates and doesn’t allow foreigners in, the way we stick up for each other and also our pride and following Islam, right now even though our people are in recovery mode our community is still more of a community than AAs who technically don’t even have a real culture or a code of conduct, they are more accepting of Ethiopians because they are Christians and at one point had a king called negus which to them translates as “******”.
Yeah, I've noticed that as well. Eventhough, I'm a four generation apart from the most the motherland and even I not my my sister or dad were fully accepted madows. My dad and grandpa felt guilty about not being Muslim.

You guys should get out more often and meet people instead of always generalizing and labeling people.

I, along with most somalis I know have nothing but respect for our black brothers and sisters here in America. I have friends and people I consider family who are African American and much closer to me than some one who claims to be Somali but practices qabyaalad and promotes killing of his own people. Let us judge people based on individual characteristics rather than what you hear or read about online or see on TV.

I would hate to be judged based on the negative portrayal of Somalis by right wing politicians and media.

let us learn to love one another :)
I get that, but respect is a two way street. Some AAs feel like they're entitled to say or do whatever they want because of slavery. Is famine or war not painful experiences as well. Also, some are too sensitive and tend to be emotional. Criticism doesn't equal hate.

Nin-culus

Laandheer
My uncle and Aunt told me that Somali people are horrible people and that I shouldn't be proud to be part Somali and there is nothing special about us because we're just uppity blacks. That said that I'm more white/native than anything and I'm too dark to considered Somali. The craziness thing my uncle said that he knows black people that hate Somali people so much that they would kill them on site. I didn't think that it was that serious, but why is that ? When I posted about right wing Somali on a black conservative group, some chick laughed reacted it. Has anyone experienced this as well? Not all of them, but a good chuckle are really spiteful towards us, but why ?
well they have been slaves and we never have been enslaved and we engaged in slave trade with the turks so niggas dont like us cause its natural instinct a slave and a non slave wont click. even decades after i remember in primary school me and bantu kid's didnt f*ck with eachother its like they knew I was a king.

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
@Suldaanka What's weird is the wanting to kill someone being somali. I didn't think that some madows hate us THAT much. I did notice as a kid, the other black kids would say I have aids and I belong on the national geographics. That blows my mind. I thought other Somalis were just blowing it out of proportion
What’s up with that AIDS stereotype, Ethiopia has a much higher HIV rate. Somalia doesn’t have an above average rate. Haters will find some weird to shit to exaggerate. Be unapologetic about beeing part Somali.

Nin-culus

Laandheer
I get that, but respect is a two way street. Some AAs feel like they're entitled to say or do whatever they want because of slavery. Is famine or war not painful experiences as well. Also, some are too sensitive and tend to be emotional. Criticism doesn't equal hate.
listen can we just allow this bull shit thread and u give me some good top i know u got them tricks :gucciwhat:i ll let it rain on u fr

listen can we just allow this bull shit thread and u give me some good top i know u got them tricks :gucciwhat:i ll let it rain on u fr
cc9.jpg

@Nin-culus No, but just the killing part is a bit scary. I mean, you want to kill a mofo for snubbing your cookout invite. This happened last week, too. So it's not like this was said 10 years ago or something.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
We get it you are a Somali troll disguised as African American, anything else you wanna share with us :umwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending