My uncle is in...

Now there’s lame and the there’s this. Talk about obsession:bell: Get a hobby buddy, consider going outside and meeting people once in a while. You would think Sland is your man the way you got their d*ck in your mouth 24/7

Why you mad..
Not mad, just taking note of a certain group of people’s obsession with others. Y’all come off as real obsessed with people who don’t even knowledge your existence, pressed for no reason. Y’all stay hating on other Somalis from north and south of y’all, the jealousy is obvious when you make 4/5 thread on em daily. Toxic and jealous. Stay pressed boo:it0tdo8::eating:

Not mad, just taking note of a certain group of people’s obsession with others. Y’all come off as real obsessed with people who don’t even knowledge your existence, pressed for no reason. Y’all stay hating on other Somalis from north and south of y’all, the jealousy is obvious when you make 4/5 thread on em daily. Toxic and jealous. Stay pressed boo:it0tdo8::eating:

I do have family in hargesia unfortunately :wow:. So it concerns me. Mis placed priorities for sure.

He's not enjoying his trip, even burco was a living hell.
:mjdontkno:

I guess your uncle is great man (Xafiduhu Allah). He comes from a metropolis like Badhan and humbled himself to visit Hargeysa.

Imagine coming from here (these are almost all houses of the city)

Badhan

Badhan.jpg

And then visiting this Shithole

Hargeysa

:damn:

The way landers talk about Hargeisa you would be thinking it's a Dubai. No mate, Hargeisa is a shithole and the city planning is so awful. Muqdisho which is 10x better then Hargeisa despite suffering from chaos and destruction. Landers need to question their leaders...………...oops, they can't since they'll get arrested and most people are high on khat.

Hargesia is the capital tho, looking like an oversize refugee camp.

Ceeb badana

What do you mean with Ceeb ? What do you expect from a city that was built from the dust in the 20th century by nomads ? Britain didn't build anything for Hargeysa since it was a protectorate, whereas Italy invested healvily and built a beautiful capital in Xamar (40 percent of residents were Italians).

Furthermore Hargeysa was complelty destroyed by the bombings of 88. I say it is quite remarkable what they achieved in the last 30 years, if you consider that most Somali policians are corrupt.

Show me a single city that was build by Somalis that comes even close to Hargeysa ? There is none. With a competent management the issues of the city can be fixed though.

The way landers talk about Hargeisa you would be thinking it's a Dubai. No mate, Hargeisa is a shithole and the city planning is so awful. Muqdisho which is 10x better then Hargeisa despite suffering from chaos and destruction. Landers need to question their leaders...………...oops, they can't since they'll get arrested and most people are high on khat.

Yup. It's not as glamorous as they portray. It's a shithole.

You wonder wtf they been doing for 30 years. Khat sure is a helluva drug

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I guess your uncle is great man (Xafiduhu Allah). He comes from a metropolis like Badhan and humbled himself to visit Hargeysa.

Badhan

View attachment 89803

Hargeysa

Stop it.
SLand deffo has the hottest women in Somalia and in the diaspora, so I’ll give you that.

but y’all ain’t a real place :damn: y’all equivalent to Narnia or Westeros :drakelaugh:
You’ll likely be recognized soon, and only because of shaking economic futo and backhand dealsto the dirty uae ayrabs
:susp:

Yup. It's not as glamorous as they portray. It's a shithole.

You wonder wtf they been doing for 30 years. Khat sure is a helluva drug
They been high on qaat waiting for fantasy recognition and obsessing over Siyad Barre. Landers are known for their baseless faan and they got nothing to be proud of. Constantly talking down on Muqdisho when Hargeisa doesn't even have proper water system and sometimes the people don't even take showers. I treat most Landers like there mentally ill patients who need help.

What do you mean with Ceeb ? What do you expect from a city that was built from the dust in the 20th century by nomads ? Britain didn't build anything for Hargeysa since it was a protectorate, whereas Italy invested healvily and built a beautiful capital in Xamar (40 percent of residents were Italians).

Furthermore Hargeysa was complelty destroyed by the bombings of 88. I say it is quite remarkable what they achieved in the last 30 years, if you consider that most Somali policians are corrupt.

Show me a single city that was build by Somalis that comes even close to Hargeysa ? There is none. With a competent management the issues of the city can be fixed though.

I'm not hating, maybe a little bit not gonna lie but still. I wish the best for hargesia, but Y'all ain't leaders.

Just let ppl who are born too lead lead. Yall are entertainers, entertain the somalis. Do what you do best.

Your Embarassing us who reside in the north.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP

Badhan

View attachment 89803

Hargeysa

Badhan has breathtaking scenery sxb. I'm a big fan of the Northern terrain, it's very mountanious and rocky.

So much shit i can say about warsangali @BenInHer but it will just be bullying,sxb how can you even talk?

I'm I not allowed too talk about hargesia the city who claims my lands?..

If the capital can't even have sustain water, how will they insure my ppl are well taking care off in the far East.

Sxb at this point I believe Hawiyes are better leaders then you lot

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
You guys can’t stop chatting about Hargeisa while your empty dusty tuulos is nothing but desert.

Hargeisa = Bosaso + Garowe + Gaalkacayo

Maybe even less :liberaltears:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
You guys can’t stop chatting about Hargeisa while your empty dusty tuulos is nothing but desert.

Hargeisa = Bosaso + Garowe + Gaalkacayo

Maybe even less :liberaltears:
And Mumbai is larger than Oslo.

His uncle should driven on the new road from Badhan to Ceel Dahir and down to Garowe where 70% of the homes are directly connected to the water supply and not trucked in from unsanitary waterholes like Hargeisa. He would have stepped out of the shower squeaky clean.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
And Mumbai is larger than Oslo.

His uncle should driven on the new road from Badhan to Ceel Dahir and down to Garowe where 70% of the homes are directly connected to the water supply and not trucked in from unsanitary waterholes like Hargeisa.

Yes, but in the end of the day reer Oslo are laangaab and reer Mumbai are laandheere in terms of numbers.

No laangaab Puntlander can chat for me while I can count their whole population in their dusty desert towns with one hand.

Daroods irl: "Oh I love Hargeisa. I go visit there many times."

Daroods online: "Hargeisa is a shithole. Worst place ever"

:ulyin: