My uncle is held by libyans traffickers

Status
Not open for further replies.
No need unfortunately he's getting freed my sub clan raised money for drought recently they had leftover money apparently they will use that money to free him and few others I personally would've let them eat there own shit:bell:
lol calm down. even if there is some animosity between you guys because of his behaviour, he is still your uncle.

the savage Arabs would've probably killed him if they didn't get the money. getting murdered and having your organs sold is not something to wish on anybody, let alone a family member.

btw how can they have money left over? the drought is not over...:cosbyhmm:

Some kneegrows are allegedly running this as a scam;some are telling the truth .Make sure the ting is thoroughly verified before your qabil man dem get hustled . That said , one of my qabil man dem recently made it to the promise land
:salute:

lol calm down. even if there is some animosity between you guys because of his behaviour, he is still your uncle.

the savage Arabs would've probably killed him if they didn't get the money. getting murdered and having your organs sold is not something to wish on anybody, let alone a family member.

btw how can they have money left over? the drought is not over...:cosbyhmm:
Couple of things 1. They have small population so alot less mouth to feed 2. Hundred years or so ago they split in half where on group stayed in the north while others moved south the ones in the South today are either in the west like me or have business in big cities/towns in the South so half of there population has somebody with some money the ones who don't my family and other people raised money for:manny:
They also apparently didn't have Wale dry up but are to good to drink out of it because it taste bitter:childplease:
Also money been getting raised for a while for them it was more for development thoe:damedamn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending