My uncle got the covid 19 vaccine

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I am fully vaccinated, please get it so that we can defeat covid and go back to normal life. Trust the medical community:)

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
I heard people are dying like flies in Somalia due to covid. Whatโ€™s happening there all of a sudden?

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I heard people are dying like flies in Somalia due to covid. Whatโ€™s happening there all of a sudden?

unfortunately,I believe itโ€™s due to a combination of the new variant (much more deadly and spreads faster) and people relaxed attitude towards masks, social distancing and stay home. The young people are able to recover but the immune compromised and the elderly are dying from it in big numbers. I hope we slow down the infection rate.

In other words, the Covid-19 vaccine can do no wrong. While the Covid-19 is El Diablo. I am not minimizing nor denying it's impact. But one must question why immune boosting through natural methods get little to no lip service. I do not see the mainstream pushing NAC.

And what about Zinc, Quercetin, Vitamins D and C. And there is no talk about immune/lung health and the microbiome connection. Oh yeah, its because this stuff cannot be patented.

As an aside, I should add, that a Gluten Free/or Low diet might be proposed as partly protective against Covid 19.
An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure, especially in regards to the coof. The avg person would probably get more from supplementation and just not being deficient in Vitamin D.

Supplementation aside, the best thing most people can do is to lose a few pounds because covid's primarily cutting a swath through fatties.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure, especially in regards to the coof. The avg person would probably get more from supplementation and just not being deficient in Vitamin D.

Supplementation aside, the best thing most people can do is to lose a few pounds because covid's cutting a swath through fatties primarily.

Thatโ€™s true though

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

Supplementation aside, the best thing most people can do is to lose a few pounds because covid's primarily cutting a swath through fatties.

dr.leorio

death\emitter
The vaccine is new and experimental so we don't know the longterm side effects. As much as I love the field of medicine, there are no guarantees with it.

So far nothings gone wrong, he seems fine and says nothing out of the ordinary has happened. I think this whole vaccine conspiracy has been blown out of proportion.

In my opinion the elderly and the vulnerable should be vaccinated as soon as possible. The rest of us should not fear this vaccine nor should we succumb to silly conspiracy theories about the vaccine.

it may take years, for anything bad to occur, or for consequences to appear. may Allaah protect him from that, but just saying...

Trending

Latest posts