My UK visit made me a smoker of cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.
So whenever I'm on vacation I always enjoy myself, so I was consuming marijuana.

Anyways in Europe, they put tobacco in their joints. It is to make it smoother. I did weed every night

So here I am, back home after almost a month now buying cigarette packs every 2 days.

I never thought I would be a tobacco smoker but I have an addiction now.

This is so sad. I need help

:snoop:

So whenever I'm on vacation I always enjoy myself, so I was consuming marijuana.

Anyways in Europe, they put tobacco in their joints. It is to make it smoother. I did weed every night

So here I am, back home after almost a month now buying cigarette packs every 2 days.

also they put tobacco not because its smoother but because it burns better apparently. they do it in toronto too.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
:what1: tobacco isn't addictive it's the nicotine. Get a vaper, it's like 80 dollars but it's cheaper and sustainable long term

:what1: tobacco isn't addictive it's the nicotine. Get a vaper, it's like 80 dollars but it's cheaper and sustainable long term
79f.jpg

People who vape:hova:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
say wallahi it doesn't work

f*ck

i thought it was a cure based off those commercials lmao

Apollo

VIP
If you are going to smoke, at least go for an e-cig.

Nicotine without cancer (although in 10 years they might say it causes cancer).

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP

So in a month you transitioned from mixing tobacco with your weed to smoking a pack of cigarettes every two days?:tacky:

You better quit now before it's too late.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending